The official odd YOU thread

Howaythetoon

I saw someone get an accidental wack in the nose the other day and after that I imagined being wacked in the nose and thinking, ouch, then all of a sudden my nose become very sensitive as if it was preparing itself for a wack.

Try it, close your eyes and picture your hand pushing into your nose, does it tingle or twitch? Mine fucking does. Odd. Now I can't stop doing this and have tried it with other body parts to no avail, although picturing a pair of nice tits can have my eye out.

Another thing, which according to various Google searches could be down to a whole host of things, if I pick up a two pence piece, I can taste copper in my mouth, same with other metals. Odd.

Deja-vu, I forever have that feeling and it bugs me that I can't explain what this thing is. Odd.

Lastly, which spooks me and is probably common with many of you, I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night suddenly as if something has startled me, draw some breath, give the room a once over to get my bearings, and then go back to sleep. Or at least that's what I think I've done, it could all be a dream, I don't really know. Odd.

Is there anything odd about you, do you experience some odd things?

I saw someone get an accidental wack in the nose the other day and after that I imagined being wacked in the nose and thinking, ouch, then all of a sudden my nose become very sensitive as if it was preparing itself for a wack.

Try it, close your eyes and picture your hand pushing into your nose, does it tingle or twitch? Mine fucking does. Odd. Now I can't stop doing this and have tried it with other body parts to no avail, although picturing a pair of nice tits can have my eye out.

Another thing, which according to various Google searches could be down to a whole host of things, if I pick up a two pence piece, I can taste copper in my mouth, same with other metals. Odd.

Deja-vu, I forever have that feeling and it bugs me that I can't explain what this thing is. Odd.

Lastly, which spooks me and is probably common with many of you, I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night suddenly as if something has startled me, draw some breath, give the room a once over to get my bearings, and then go back to sleep. Or at least that's what I think I've done, it could all be a dream, I don't really know. Odd.

I suffer from sleep paralysis.Very rarely, maybe twice a year, I wake up, and can't move (sometimes can't even open my eyes), but I am aware of everything around me (sounds etc). After a minute or so, I wake up completely. Horrible, really scary.

Sometime I think I'm sat at this computer reading the ridiculous self-regarding musings of a gibbering ape, then I take a sharp intake of breath, shake my headm, rub my eyes and realise HTT has just made another spectacular contribution to the world wide web. Odd.

I suffer from sleep paralysis.Very rarely, maybe twice a year, I wake up, and can't move (sometimes can't even open my eyes), but I am aware of everything around me (sounds etc). After a minute or so, I wake up completely. Horrible, really scary.

Happened to me once. And I agree, very scary!

Happened to me once. And I agree, very scary!

It usually occurs when you've been really stressed and under alot of pressure. Dates back hundreds of years.

I also have an uncontrollable urge to look at womens arses. Even fat birds who are fairly minging, still gotta weigh it up. Same as if they are parading a massive pair of tits in front of my face, have to look... can't help it. The more lager i've drank (pussys drink i know) the longer I have to stare.

I also have an uncontrollable urge to look at womens arses. Even fat birds who are fairly minging, still gotta weigh it up. Same as if they are parading a massive pair of tits in front of my face, have to look... can't help it. The more lager i've drank (pussys drink i know) the longer I have to stare.

Your avatar has that effect on me too. Nice.

Have you been drinking Chris?? :lol:

I have 2 half hips - that's my oddity! :unsure:

Nah, what makes you think that? I'm just interested in weird stuff tbh, or odd things which is probably odd in itself :lol:

2 half hips? Do explain...

Had a tumour on my right hip when I was 5. They removed it and transplanted half from my left. Had it be malignant, I'd probably have lost my right leg. Thankfully it was benign...

Have you been drinking Chris?? :blink:

I have 2 half hips - that's my oddity! :angry:

Nah, what makes you think that? I'm just interested in weird stuff tbh, or odd things which is probably odd in itself :P

2 half hips? Do explain...

Had a tumour on my right hip when I was 5. They removed it and transplanted half from my left. Had it be malignant, I'd probably have lost my right leg. Thankfully it was benign...

Jesus, sounds like you were lucky then. Has that effected your posture/walking abilities? My mate was like Darren Peacock, had one leg shorter than the other.

Nope - I've no side effects at all these days except for two fucking huge scars on my legs and hips that don't look quite right.

Oh and the surgeon said it was probably advisable never to attempt the splits. :blink:

The only time I've had any grief was during a rugby match at Uni when I ended up in a maul that turned over and i dislocated it. Would have happened with normal hips tbh.

happened to me last year, freaked the fuck outta me!

Nope - I've no side effects at all these days except for two fucking huge scars on my legs and hips that don't look quite right.

Oh and the surgeon said it was probably advisable never to attempt the splits. :blink:

The only time I've had any grief was during a rugby match at Uni when I ended up in a maul that turned over and i dislocated it. Would have happened with normal hips tbh.

Rugby, with your hips. You're mad :P

Rugby, with your hips. You're mad :P

I know - got talked into it though. They needed a scrum half (and yes, I know they're not supposed to get involved in the mauls and rucks but it was 15-15, close to our try line with minutes left and i could get the ball)

Wish I hadn't now :angry:

it's fuck all to do with wierd sht, it's a basic thing that happens in your brain called association

as for the fucked up dreams, most likely a hangover from the whole peasepud/zeitung incident

but anyhoo, what the fuck do I know....

it's fuck all to do with wierd sht, it's a basic thing that happens in your brain called association

as for the fucked up dreams, most likely a hangover from the whole peasepud/zeitung incident

but anyhoo, what the fuck do I know....

:blink: