TICKETS

wonitfivex

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[

Jesus Christ lad, you're in no position to be taking the piss out of anyone. You've come on here like a proper fucking scouse tramp asking if you can snide your way into the ground on last year's ticket. Fuck off man you scruffy shell-suit wearing gyppo.

you one of them posh cunts from byker then?

Thats far to upmarket

sorry you deffo must be a southsheilds snob then

Edited by wonitfivex

[

Jesus Christ lad, you're in no position to be taking the piss out of anyone. You've come on here like a proper fucking scouse tramp asking if you can snide your way into the ground on last year's ticket. Fuck off man you scruffy shell-suit wearing gyppo.

Thats far to upmarket

Will you learn to quote spackajack? Yep, I've got Elizabeth Duke bling that your giro could never stretch to. And I'm all about the Reebok. :blink:

[

Bet your daddy wishes you'd been a star strek child, shot into fucking space.

I don't think you'll be able to use the ticket but you could try climbing the fence into the away section.

Looks like i can't bloody well quote either :blink:

Edited by micktoon

I wonder if they all get into away games by this and other means?

Makes you wonder what it would be like,with an opta stat on how much they actually spend travelling away,i think the transfer money must come from outside of Liverpule

Must admit I've done this twice before - And I've kept my unused tickets from Birmingham last season and Bolton this season to reuse should they be similar next time up.

Your avatar is missing "for nowt"

Fuck me I know Shields has changed a bit since I left but a fucking scouser now thinks its posh?

Whatever next?

ps South Shields is two words you thick, thieving twat.

The game's a sellout, so enjoy getting turfed out when the Liverpool fan who has your seat comes calling.

funny thing is though i've never been thrown out yet,

have used old tickets before at highbury and west ham last week,

and have bunked in at loads of grounds and never thrown out

my wit is lost on you , knobhead

Ah, scouse wit - the nation's greatest comedy blessing - a cheery smile as another stanley scar is left, another wallet stolen, another addict supplied.

Shouldn't you be organising a candlelight vigil for the ferry disaster at the moment?

That lad came on our boards saying how he never paid at West Ham, so fuckin what.who the fuck keeps tickets for the following season anyway, mine is creased and battered to fuck by the time I get home pissed.

Thieves, tramps shellsuits

Boring cunts.

Have you looked at yourselves, fat slobs barebellied shirt spinning twats, who have never won fuck all for so long it gets mentioned every fuckin time you play, thank fuck that arl fellah has kicked the bucket I was sick of seeing and hearing about him being the last fan to see you win something. I suppose I will get banned for this, but then you have that tramp Steviesinton whatever he is called ripping us to shreds because his ma must have been bum raped by some of us in Skeggy or Scarborough somewhere.

That lad came on our boards saying how he never paid at West Ham, so fuckin what.who the fuck keeps tickets for the following season anyway, mine is creased and battered to fuck by the time I get home pissed.

Boring cunts.

Have you looked at yourselves, fat slobs barebellied shirt spinning twats, who have never won fuck all for so long it gets mentioned every fuckin time you play, thank fuck that arl fellah has kicked the bucket I was sick of seeing and hearing about him being the last fan to see you win something. I suppose I will get banned for this, but then you have that tramp Steviesinton whatever he is called ripping us to shreds because his ma must have been bum raped by some of us in Skeggy or Scarborough somewhere.

go and have a lie down man,

boring bellend

Boring cunts.

:blink::P

Boring cunts.

Go away.

Boring cunts.

Every fuckers scared if we do win something,thats why they mention it,cause everyone knows what would happen after.