TICKETS

wonitfivex

That lad came on our boards saying how he never paid at West Ham, so fuckin what.who the fuck keeps tickets for the following season anyway, mine is creased and battered to fuck by the time I get home pissed.

Thieves, tramps shellsuits

Boring cunts.

Have you looked at yourselves, fat slobs barebellied shirt spinning twats, who have never won fuck all for so long it gets mentioned every fuckin time you play, thank fuck that arl fellah has kicked the bucket I was sick of seeing and hearing about him being the last fan to see you win something. I suppose I will get banned for this, but then you have that tramp Steviesinton whatever he is called ripping us to shreds because his ma must have been bum raped by some of us in Skeggy or Scarborough somewhere.

Isn't this the lad who posted a link to a Scouse forum saying he used to post on here but doesn't any more as we're all twats?

EDIT - http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?...c=10919&hl=

"I have not read it as ent through the same type of stuff in the past with the cunts. Toontastic was a great site I had a sound craic, don't go on it anymore only because they are twats."

Edited by Baggio

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That lad came on our boards saying how he never paid at West Ham, so fuckin what.who the fuck keeps tickets for the following season anyway, mine is creased and battered to fuck by the time I get home pissed.

Boring cunts.

Have you looked at yourselves, fat slobs barebellied shirt spinning twats, who have never won fuck all for so long it gets mentioned every fuckin time you play, thank fuck that arl fellah has kicked the bucket I was sick of seeing and hearing about him being the last fan to see you win something. I suppose I will get banned for this, but then you have that tramp Steviesinton whatever he is called ripping us to shreds because his ma must have been bum raped by some of us in Skeggy or Scarborough somewhere.

Isn't this the lad who posted a link to a Scouse forum saying he used to post on here but doesn't any more as we're all twats?

EDIT - http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?...c=10919&hl=

"I have not read it as ent through the same type of stuff in the past with the cunts. Toontastic was a great site I had a sound craic, don't go on it anymore only because they are twats."

haha, one of them called us "classless", hope that means social class, as we all know the scousers are in a league of theyre own :blink:

Boring cunts.

Of course you wont get banned for that you daft fuck, you're far too funny to see come on and defend your cellmates every time one of them makes a cock of himself. Any time we want to boost our traffic we just have to insert one of the magic keywords and you all come running. Its a bit like MI5 with the automatic pulling up of posts containing the words bomb, chemical weapons, Qaeda, terrorism etc. You lot have a sympathy meter somewhere which rings alarm bells out across the Mersey whenever one of your lot gets a slagging or someone says Hillsbrough, Michael Stone or that Ken Bigley. At the same time it goes fucking quiet when you mention Heysel or any one of a thousand other bindipping, miserable, lazy, thieving, dole scrounging, granny robbing phrases that could be used.

Mad on the Rocks? Mad on the Cocks more like :o

anyway I dont know, why we're all getting worked up, I've seen the ticket in question and hes sure to get in no problem :unsure:

tick.jpg

Has to be said, at least he's got an original comeback.

It's hard to not use the thieving gyppo line when a scouser comes on here trying to work out if he can get away with being.....well....a thieving gyppo. If he acts the stereotype then he deserves the stereotypical abuse.

makes me glad i did outside the CLAREMONT on lower breck road the year they pulled it back to 2 each at the death aftre we,d pissed on em(bad wi dates memories shot)hope he was the TOON TAYLOR....

twat still asked for it had is top off wavin it in front of all the cars backed up on the road.. i mean whats he expect a pat on the back CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS

Nasty habits

i only asked , but fuck it, i'll just bunk in,

love the new song (fa cup v b'ham) "booooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

what time is your trophy room open on matchdays?

just in case ive got a spare ten seconds to kill

dont forget to bring your free scarves

do you dickheads realise your even a smaller club than the shite

:o

Awwww......

Gol? Craig? Can we keep him? Can we, can we, can we!?

You really want to be careful sonna, after all you're gonna be easy to spot on Saturday, you'll be the one sitting quietly in the Strawberry shitting your pants while the games on, still at least luckily for you all of us will be in the game. :o

please come back again

Yeh...

Ok.. :o

Come on man sort yersel out.

You're not a nob so dont act like one :unsure:

Guest stevieintoon

Expect Renton to come running on and defending the honour of all Scousers. :o

Renton nakes a monthly decent point, and in all fairness it's usually one you nod at your monitor at, but no Cunnt NO CUUHNNT can deny h'es either a dipper in disguise, a WUM, or was brought up in the NW.

Edited by stevieintoon

makes me glad i did outside the CLAREMONT on lower breck road the year they pulled it back to 2 each at the death aftre we,d pissed on em(bad wi dates memories shot)hope he was the TOON TAYLOR....

twat still asked for it had is top off wavin it in front of all the cars backed up on the road.. i mean whats he expect a pat on the back CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS

Nasty habits

There's a more obvious response here isn't there? ;)

You'd have thought ticketless Liverpool fans would have learned their lesson.....

Ouch!

I'm not the doctor I just make the needles sharp. ;)

Back of the net tbh :lol: