TICKETS

wonitfivex

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd have thought ticketless Liverpool fans would have learned their lesson.....

Post of the year tbh.

I dont get it? ;)

It's a reference to Hillsborough.

You'd have thought ticketless Liverpool fans would have learned their lesson.....

Post of the year tbh.

I dont get it? :lol:

Did they not have tickets like?

Daft cunts ;)

Post of the year tbh.

I dont get it? :lol:

Did they not have tickets like?

Daft cunts ;)

Jesus Jones!

I like the avatar, must remind you of your nights out in Whitley Bay no money for the chippy so have to look for your scran. grease all over your precious black and white striped top which you have worn for the Stag weekend. do you wear them for bed also. Must be confusing for the burglers, climbs through the upstairs window clocks the couple lying in bed both wearing their Newcastle tops then he realises which ones the tart. the one cuddling the Michael Owen tedy bear. while the blokes got his wrist tied to his free B/W toon waving scarf and tied to the headboard.

I like the avatar, must remind you of your nights out in Whitley Bay no money for the chippy so have to look for your scran. grease all over your precious black and white striped top which you have worn for the Stag weekend. do you wear them for bed also. Must be confusing for the burglers, climbs through the upstairs window clocks the couple lying in bed both wearing their Newcastle tops then he realises which ones the tart. the one cuddling the Michael Owen tedy bear. while the blokes got his wrist tied to his free B/W toon waving scarf and tied to the headboard.

Murderers should be seen and not heard tbh

Sorry? My avatar is a picture RobW.

Who rattled your cage like, or is this scouser solidarity? And who was the target of that little rant?

how come the metro had to pay me ,to come from liverpool to that little town by sunderland, to do install ,that 3 local firms couldn't do. ?????

cos your thick geordie bastards,

You didnt have to submit your tender in writing did you?

how come the metro had to pay me ,to come from liverpool to that little town by sunderland, to do install ,that 3 local firms couldn't do. ?????

I'm guessing you were the cheapest. :lol:

You didnt have to submit your tender in writing did you?

:lol: This kid is something special. We're thick? :lol:

certainly not the cheapest,but could do job, while i was there, i noticed how many scruffy cunts were around,in fact the whole village was, suppose that why liverpool is the capital of culture 2008,

certainly not the cheapest,but could do job, while i was there, i noticed how many scruffy cunts were around,in fact the whole village was, suppose that why liverpool is the capital of culture 2008,

Yeah it must be all the culture vultures like you mate. :lol: You're barely fucking literate ffs.

Yeah it must be all the culture vultures like you mate. :lol: You're barely fucking literate ffs.

or was it the fact that they chose the place that needed most money spent on it, dirty tramps

Do you talk like you type? I really hope you do :lol:

Funny because I was paid, transport and all, to go down to Liverpool and install a certain something in your Mother.

how come the dole wasted their money sending you on a literacy course?

I bet you rub yourself vigorously while in the company of small animals and family pets dont you? :lol: