TICKETS

wonitfivex

i only asked , but fuck it, i'll just bunk in,

love the new song (fa cup v b'ham) "booooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

what time is your trophy room open on matchdays?

just in case ive got a spare ten seconds to kill

dont forget to bring your free scarves

do you dickheads realise your even a smaller club than the shite

:lol:

Awwww......

Gol? Craig? Can we keep him? Can we, can we, can we!?

Looks like we've got our own little pet - you gonna keep him fed and watered Skol??

BTW, just shown this thread to a decent scouser and they're thoroughly ashamed! They mentioned something about Goodison Park wanting their gimp back! :lol:

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how come the metro had to pay me ,to come from liverpool to that little town by sunderland, to do install ,that 3 local firms couldn't do. ?????

cos your thick geordie bastards,

Funny because I was paid, transport and all, to go down to Liverpool and install a certain something in your Mother.

For craic like that you're on his team tbh.

how come the metro had to pay me ,to come from liverpool to that little town by sunderland, to do install ,that 3 local firms couldn't do. ?????

Funny because I was paid, transport and all, to go down to Liverpool and install a certain something in your Mother.

For craic like that you're on his team tbh.

He lowered the bar tbh.

I'm guessing you were the cheapest. :lol:

certainly not the cheapest,but could do job, while i was there, i noticed how many scruffy cunts were around,in fact the whole village was, suppose that why liverpool is the capital of culture 2008,

Banter :lol:

if i get stuck getting in match there seems to be loads of your loyal fans selling tickets

and at discount prices whats that all about then ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

your mackens in disguise

shit team

shit fans

shit city

shit accent

shit trophy room

sorry really shit trophy room

if i get stuck getting in match there seems to be loads of your loyal fans selling tickets

and at discount prices whats that all about then ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

your mackens in disguise

shit team

shit fans

shit city

shit accent

shit trophy room

This guy is 100% pure fried gold!

your mackens in disguise

shit team

shit fans

shit city

shit accent

shit trophy room

:razz:

it's like he's fishing with a towel.

Kidda, it's Mackems.

if the whole thing is so shit why did they decide our city didn't need the cash that being named "city of culture" woud bring... don't you getit... the whole idea is to plough money into impoverished areas.

Hence Liverpool getting a much needed influx of cash.

Now make sure you don't all go and nick the shiney new lightbulbs they'll install in the lamposts... the ones that haven't been turned into novelty tampons for your baby factory 14 yr old girls.

your mackens in disguise

shit team

shit fans

shit city

shit accent

shit trophy room

Don't apologise man :lol:

Says the kidda whos using a false ticket, anyways if you're so loyal how come you didnt use last years ticket daft lad?

But if you need a ticket, give me a shout Im sure one of us will happily sort you out :lol:

your mackens in disguise

shit team

shit fans

shit city

shit accent

shit trophy room

Dont you realise dahhhling that silver is soooo last century? nowadays minimalism is in and we lead the way in minimalistic trophy rooms

this guy is a real work of art though isnt he? they'll not be online tonight as one of them has to go out and nick an XR3i for the journey up here.

Says the kidda whos using a false ticket, anyways if you're so loyal how come you didnt use last years ticket daft lad?

But if you need a ticket, give me a shout Im sure one of us will happily sort you out :lol:

your mackens in disguise

shit team

shit fans

shit city

shit accent

shit trophy room

Dont you realise dahhhling that silver is soooo last century? nowadays minimalism is in and we lead the way in minimalistic trophy rooms

this guy is a real work of art though isnt he? they'll not be online tonight as one of them has to go out and nick an XR3i for the journey up here.

ooh scousist !!

your mackens in disguise

shit team

shit fans

shit city

shit accent

shit trophy room

Boss man la!

now all remember to come back tomorrow,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,after we beat you

i fucking hate that cryin twat SHE-RA

FEEEEEEED THE SCOUSERS

WHERE'S YOUR NECK AT AT AT AT AT (AIMED AT BELLAS NO NECK)

CRAIG BELLAMY IS GOING TO DIE TOMORROW.

WHAT CELEBRATING THE WINNER?

Ah I never knew Bellamy celebrated by dieing.

My mis-understanding.

sorry.

SIT DOWN BECAUSE ITS YOUR FAULT

SIT DOWN BECAUSE ITS YOUR FAULT

now all remember to come back tomorrow,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,after we beat you

i fucking hate that cryin twat SHE-RA

;)<_<

according to Glass's guide a 1994 Ford XR3i with blacked out windows and big bore exhaust can do 120 no bother, so with a trailing wind and a stop to ram raid the Kappa store in Meadowhall they should be back on here to gloat any minute now I reckon.