This ?

LeazesMag

I'm not going to argue with you, you've already proved countless times that you don't talk sense or read other people's points.

I was just pointing out what a morally reprehensible cretin you are. That is all.

so, you think its alright for people to threaten to torture and murder members of the British Security Services ? If you do, there is only one reprehensible cretin here.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to argue with you, you've already proved countless times that you don't talk sense or read other people's points.

I was just pointing out what a morally reprehensible cretin you are. That is all.

so, you think its alright for people to threaten to torture and murder members of the British Security Services ? If you do, there is only one reprehensible cretin here.

:blink:

LM do you think this country would be better if it was just white people?

what has colour got to do with it, are you racist ?

The country would be a lot better off if people who didn't want to integrate into British culture, instead wanting to murder British servicemen, or bomb British civilians, fucked off or didn't bother coming in the first place. Their choice being if they don't voluntarily go, then we will remove them when we get them first.

so you think its alright then ?

As you said, what a cretin.

The country would be a lot better off if people who didn't want to integrate into British culture, instead wanting to murder British servicemen, or bomb British civilians, fucked off or didn't bother coming in the first place. Their choice being if they don't voluntarily go, then we will remove them when we get them first.

No but im starting to wonder about others...

what has wanting this country free of scumbag terrorists and others who's aim is to disrupt our society, killing innocent civilians and murder members of our security services got to do with racism ? ? Are you so stupid you can't see the difference, and are happy to see them hide under the pretence of "being British"

Its a terrible story and one which shows the sheer brutality of the militants out there. It doesnt however prove anything when it comes to integration. The vast majority of muslims integrate into our society peacefully and well, allowing their beliefs to exist alongside ours just as the vast majority of catholics coexist alongside them.

Just as they have their groups looking to behead a soldier we (ie the white anglo saxons) have our gangs looking to find a defenceless black kid and axe him to death or set fire to a house full of an asian family and watch the kids burn. No section of society is blameless and none can say its perfect.

quite a large number quietly support the extremists mate, IMO. More than are prepared to admit.

Comments like this make you come across as someone who blames the majority because of a few bad!

Its a terrible story and one which shows the sheer brutality of the militants out there. It doesnt however prove anything when it comes to integration. The vast majority of muslims integrate into our society peacefully and well, allowing their beliefs to exist alongside ours just as the vast majority of catholics coexist alongside them.

Just as they have their groups looking to behead a soldier we (ie the white anglo saxons) have our gangs looking to find a defenceless black kid and axe him to death or set fire to a house full of an asian family and watch the kids burn. No section of society is blameless and none can say its perfect.

quite a large number quietly support the extremists mate, IMO. More than are prepared to admit.

Comments like this make you come across as someone who blames the majority because of a few bad!

not really arsed with the cliche you spout mate. Fact is, there are LOTS of people out there quite prepared to inflict serious harm on innocent civilians and quite a lot too who back them up but aren't saying so.

Over the past couple of years, this problem has slowly escalated, despite some people saying it wouldn't. Is it becoming more obvious by now that while we pussyfoot with these people it will continue. You don't understand, they don't want to be British, and they want gullible people like you to think what you do and continue doing so.

not really arsed with the cliche you spout mate. Fact is, there are LOTS of people out there quite prepared to inflict serious harm on innocent civilians and quite a lot too who back them up but aren't saying so.

Over the past couple of years, this problem has slowly escalated, despite some people saying it wouldn't. Is it becoming more obvious by now that while we pussyfoot with these people it will continue. You don't understand, they don't want to be British, and they want gullible people like you to think what you do and continue doing so.

There has also been a big rise in yob culture, a lot of these white people being English born and raised. Get them out!!! :blink:

Whilst you may have a minor point here about the phenomenon of "the enemy within" - I'm afraid (as ever with you) your treatment of the issue is rather unilinear, ill-informed and just a bit exaggerated, with the net effect being you look like a completely irrational gibbering ape jumping up and down in its cage at the zoo.

You see this post I fully agree with, theres absolutely nothing wrong with this post at all and its one I applaud however the usual stance is that all muslims are this way inclined which is the one I, and I suspect everyone else here disagrees with.

Whilst you may have a minor point here about the phenomenon of "the enemy within" - I'm afraid (as ever with you) your treatment of the issue is rather unilinear, ill-informed and just a bit exaggerated, with the net effect being you look like a completely irrational gibbering ape jumping up and down in its cage at the zoo.

In your opinion.

Unfortunately, I think I am right, and whats more, in my opinion, you are - like many others - naive and completely unaware of the reality of the situation that continues to grow around us. Until it happens closer to home that is.

Then you will be jumping around like a gibbering ape, believe me.

You see this post I fully agree with, theres absolutely nothing wrong with this post at all and its one I applaud however the usual stance is that all muslims are this way inclined which is the one I, and I suspect everyone else here disagrees with.

the post is meant as posted PP. I know all muslims aren't anti British, there is however a lot more than are prepared to let on.

Why do we not go on about Jews, and Chinese for instance, who can tend to live within their own communities ? Because they aren't actively seeking to blow up British people and disrupt our society, I suspect would be the answer.

Those who wish to deal with terrorists and scumbags are not racist, and those who are inadvertently assisting these terrorists and scumbags - who are simply prepared to blow up anyone that differs to them - by labelling people as such need to wake up.

ITK

realistically, and logically. I realise such things aren't your strong point.

Where's the logic in your claim that more people support the extremists than we know? You ususally like your facts, so where are they this time?

so you think its alright then ?

As you said, what a cretin.

I love the way someone who obviously considers himself a great wit can't think of his own insults. :P

Been over six months since the last thread of this ilk which Leazes started, which suggests the problem is not as severe or escalating as Leazes makes out (although I do not deny there is a problem).

I'm going to preserve my sanity and refrain from contributing, but hope this one is as amusing.

If not, the old one is always worth a reread, especially considering the man in question proved to be completely innocent. :blink:

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=6210

when there is a march of moderate muslims down whitehall against suicide bomibings, then I might believe they aren't just complicit

in much the same way as there were hardly any peace marches against the terrorists in Northern Ireland, until they started murdering people for 'no reason'

Aye because I should go on a march everytime someone associated to me does something wrong to prove im against it :blink:

what the fuck you on about?

you can't fucking move for gay rights marches in london

Still as funny as ever :P

Aye because I should go on a march everytime someone associated to me does something wrong to prove im against it :blink:

what the fuck you on about?

you can't fucking move for gay rights marches in london

Still as funny as ever :P

jon is vic fan number one!!!!!1111

when there is a march of moderate muslims down whitehall against suicide bomibings, then I might believe they aren't just complicit

It's a poor troll even for you, but I'll humour you - Have you marched against the BNP? Newcastle hooligans? If not, should it be assumed you are 'complicit'?

There are such marches, but they don't make as good a news story as a guy with a placard saying behead the infidels.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/leicest...ire/4686893.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_midlands/4704716.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_midlands/4686853.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/notting...ire/4708113.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/beds/bu...rts/3657153.stm

Edited by BlueStar

Racist is a word that means nothing in this day, a word that has been branded around so much without thought or justification. Being a racist could be anything from keeping a Nigerian slave in your basement, being a Nazi sympathiser, being slightly miffed at the current immigration "situation" in this country, telling a "racist" joke, to saying "i'm going down the paki garage" or "fancy a chinky" ?

Most people would agree the above are on completely different planes of "racism" and I would stress the last couple are not examples of racism at all but it's down to how far left you stand on the political compass.

For anyone able to answer the question, out of the Ethincally "enriched" areas / locales in this country (streets, estates, predominantely none - white or of a single none white ethnicity etc), how many could be described being "improved" because of this? It may just be me, but I can only think of estates that have become the complete opposite in terms of crime levels and race relations.