Shola Ameobi is a Monkey

Ugly Mackems

The fact that the vast majority seem to be against racism, that one seems to have escaped your notice UM, or would that just not fit in with the aims of your post?

The fact that the vast majority seem to be against racism, that one seems to have escaped your notice UM, or would that just not fit in with the aims of your post?

21252[/snapback]

Where did he say all of them were in agreement?

21252[/snapback]

Ok, so why was the guy embarrassed by the pub full of the cunts singing it?

pub full of cunts? That'll be the load of lads in the pub he's referring to. That could be a group of say 10 lads, and him saying that the craic is usually canny? Probably wasn't expecting it because he's not used to that situation.

So yeah, those group of lads have some issues. But never mind - let's not let logic get in the way of what you're saying. Carry on.

I'm starting to think Dotbums avatar is actually him tbh

21260[/snapback]

Why's that then Sima?

Yes it is supposed to be self-deprecating.

I'm starting to think Dotbums avatar is actually him tbh

21260[/snapback]

Why's that then Sima?

Yes it is supposed to be self-deprecating.

21266[/snapback]

I'm sure you have the mental capacity to work it out................

No Sima, it just gets to me when we point at another group and point out their racist tendencies but never look closer to home. Mackems have a problem with racism like everyone else.

What is it exactly you find wrong with that opinion?

That is totally true BlueStar, all of the people who are saying it on that thread are under the age of 18.

21295[/snapback]

I dislike the school holidays for all of the mongs it puts onto the internet at more times.