WTF?

Ugly Mackems

Pointless friendly abroad when most of the key players are on international duty or crocked. Why waste Thousands on a plane when easyjet does the exact same job at a fraction of the price....

Pointless friendly abroad when most of the key players are on international duty or crocked. Why waste Thousands on a plane when easyjet does the exact same job at a fraction of the price....

21336[/snapback]

They could have at least flown BA or someone tbh :blink:

That's all there worth at the minute, I would go ape shit if they used out else.

21350[/snapback]

By rights, we should make them walk but they would probably all get hamstring injuries. I'll allow them to get a boat across the channel though.

Edited by Sima

As long as it saves money I'm all for it, no need to pay anything extra just to look good. However the saving made is loose change compared to what our "superstars" are getting paid every week. Still I bet they won't be staying in a Holiday Inn.

As long as it saves money I'm all for it, no need to pay anything extra just to look good. However the saving made is loose change compared to what our "superstars" are getting paid every week. Still I bet they won't be staying in a Holiday Inn.

21380[/snapback]

Stick them in a youth hostel tbh.

21380[/snapback]

I agree - we've hardly been rewarded by the players for treating them as something special - check Dyer Jenas and Bellamy if you doubt......

I'd like to see the look on the players faces when they realise they'll have to pay for their drinks!  :D

21640[/snapback]

Or when there is no inflight meal.

Ugly Mackems, I don't understand you.

You criticise the club for paying £8m for a France International defender, then criticise them for not using a private jet for a meaningless kickabout!

22082[/snapback]

I hope the useless french cunt isn't allowed to fly the plane or sit anywhere near the cockpit.

He won't be.

Instead he'll be leading the France team against Ireland where he is vice-captain.

22094[/snapback]

Thank fuck for that. Him and David James could be a new comedy double act.

Both unfunny straight men masquerading as buffoons

21336[/snapback]

They could have at least flown BA or someone tbh :D

21338[/snapback]

Yeah Sima use BA, even though it would probably be more expensive and mean catching a connecting flight to Heathrow first and adding hours onto the journey time. Good idea.

21336[/snapback]

They could have at least flown BA or someone tbh :stars:

21338[/snapback]

BA don't fly Newcastle -Malaga

plus they're no better for seat pitch, food or service

Edited by Rob W