Lampard in a huff

themags

Lampard is being a right tit about Barton being in the squad, won’t talk to him, pass to him, all that stuff, and just got up to move to another table at breakfast when Barton sat at the same one. Apparently as soon as he stood up and moved, Barton called after him "Don’t worry, I wasn’t going to nick your breakfast you fat prick" and Lampard threw a hissy fit and stormed out.

from someone who works for the FA/England

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else think Barton is spot on taking the piss?

I reckon he should continue saying it, he was bang on about the whole thing and Lampard sounds like a right immature tit end. 'Notoriously sensitive' (Henry Winter) = 'childish arsehole'

Edited by ChezGiven

Definitely. These dickheads need stuff like this pointing out to them by someone. None of their arselicky crew of agents and hangers-on are gonna do it, so it may as well be Barton.

Definitely. These dickheads need stuff like this pointing out to them by someone. None of their arselicky crew of agents and hangers-on are gonna do it, so it may as well be Barton.

I can imagine Lampard making some derogatory comment about Barton's family. I would then pay £00's to see Barton knock Lampard out.

I've decided to hate Frank Lampard ;)

Was it Lampard that was whining about the pundits criticising his performances? "It's not nice when you hear of former pros, former international players having a go." That's life Franky, I bet you Sky + their comments and rewatch them again and again when they're licking your arse. If you play shit, expect people to point it out.

Doubt it. Supposing it isn't all bollocks, I reckon the 'stars' will stick together and Barton will be out the squad next time round.

Same thing happened to Bowyer didnt it?

Played alright in a friendly, great cross for Smith to score and then wasnt picked because 'his face didnt fit'. Apparently because he told Beckham to fuck off.

Edited by luckypierre

Doubt it. Supposing it isn't all bollocks, I reckon the 'stars' will stick together and Barton will be out the squad next time round.

Unless he plays a blinder of course.

That's easy fixed, bring him on with half an hour to go ;)

Bowyer was actually who I had in mind as being a past example.

Who the fuck reads those books (i.e. the Lampard and Gerrard ones) btw?

:lol:

;) Both or just Lampard's? I've read Gazza's book like, which I thought was a decent read, but generally these "World Cup Diary" things just look like they'll be cack.

Unless he plays a blinder of course.

That's easy fixed, bring him on with half an hour to go ;)

Bowyer was actually who I had in mind as being a past example.

Aye, i think he'll start with Carrick, Lampard & Gerrard in a 4 3 3.

Hopefully they'll be shit (again) and Barton will come on and score.

Team's been named, hasn't it?

-------------------Foster---------------

G.Neville-Ferdinand--Woodgate--P Neville

---SWP--Gerrard---Carrick--Lampard-------

--------------------Dyer----------------------

------------------Crouch-----------------------

Who the fuck reads those books (i.e. the Lampard and Gerrard ones) btw?

:lol:

;) Both or just Lampard's? I've read Gazza's book like, which I thought was a decent read, but generally these "World Cup Diary" things just look like they'll be cack.

Henry Winter ghost-wrote Gerrards so it might pass as readable.