Lost

Snake

For people that dont want to know anything about lost dont highlight below as it can contain possible spoilers to the last episodes of season 3.... i also didnt know how to make it invisible but it is basically invisible at the moment. So if you just want to have a dabble and a gander, highlight away.

I liked it, crazy how those flash 'backs' were flash forwards to the future so it shows that Jack and Kate make it off the island.

Clearly Jack wants the plane to crash again and as there is something that he has left behind or something and it is eating at him. Hence he is drug and alcohol induced and in a complete mess.

So many answers remain however, the temple, walt, locke, ben and the others, those statues, Desmond and the under water station, those stupid flying thingos, who is in the coffin et al.

Only 3 more seasons until this is finished.... 48 episodes. A wait of 10 months till the next episodes are out aswell.

I guess i can go and study for my exam tomorrow now.

Edited by wellsy

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who hasn't seen the final episodes don't waste an hour of your life, it's a big pile of steaming hot Hurley Shit, disgraceful, even weaker than the previous seasons finish. :weep:

You deserve everything you get for watching this overhyped pile of donkey poo.

I'll not be tuning in again.

My opinion has went down like a shit sarnie over on NO, Andy's fucking seething. I would put money on that some of them over there would pay good money to suck Jack off whilst Locke watched.

Anyone who hasn't seen the final episodes don't waste an hour of your life, it's a big pile of steaming hot Hurley Shit, disgraceful, even weaker than the previous seasons finish. :weep:

I don't agree with your opinion.

Thought it was a canny good end.

I don't agree with your opinion.

Thought it was a canny good end.

I was expecting a lot more but should have known better this being lost. I actually had to check to make sure my Quicktime player hadn't just stopped playing at the end, couldn't believe that was the end.

Edited by Wacky Jnr

I enjoyed it, although, as I've said from that start, I'm convinced they are making it up as they go along, I think over all, this series has been poor, it's picked up again in the second half, but nowhere near as good as the first or second series, I'll still watch it.

My opinion has went down like a shit sarnie over on NO, Andy's fucking seething. I would put money on that some of them over there would pay good money to suck Jack off whilst Locke watched.

I've had a glance through this thread and there's loads of posts from you saying it's bollocks, why do you keep punishing yourself? :blink:

I enjoyed it, although, as I've said from that start, I'm convinced they are making it up as they go along, I think over all, this series has been poor, it's picked up again in the second half, but nowhere near as good as the first or second series, I'll still watch it.

Aye I agree but now that they have a definite finish date they can start to get things properly planned and with shorter seasons we'll hopefully have less filler episodes.

I've had a glance through this thread and there's loads of posts from you saying it's bollocks, why do you keep punishing yourself? :blink:

Sadist I must be ;)

Don't let the NO's hear you jimbo, they'll cut your balls off.

Gonna cut and paste your post over there :blink:

Feel free dude, the fact it will be frowned upon over there, validates my opinion.

Sadist I must be ;)

That was a perfect set up for a wanking joke, your powers are fading. :lol:

Feel free dude, the fact it will be frowned upon over there, validates my opinion.

Their pretty touchy about the whole thing tbh, I only called their favourite TV show a big steaming pile of Hurleys shite. I feel a ban coming on for daring to belittle such a great show ;)

They've even cut and pasted my comments from here about the felacio thing into the thread over there.

Just watched the last 2 episodes of this series on Sky One, was the flashback thing a peek into the future and what happens when they are saved? Or are we to believe that they get off the island and go back or have I got it all wrong?

And the Walt thing with Locke in the ditch? Was he a vision to a dying Locke or what?

Just watched the last 2 episodes of this series on Sky One, was the flashback thing a peek into the future and what happens when they are saved? Or are we to believe that they get off the island and go back or have I got it all wrong?

And the Walt thing with Locke in the ditch? Was he a vision to a dying Locke or what?

My head hurts.

• 8 months later...

Due to having nothing to watch with the Sopranos and Heroes finished I'm going to have to go back on my word and watch the two hour special on Thursday then make and further decisions based on that.

That is all!

Due to having nothing to watch with the Sopranos and Heroes finished I'm going to have to go back on my word and watch the two hour special on Thursday then make and further decisions based on that.

That is all!

Do yourself a favour and get series 1 of The Shield, its what your telly was made for !

That is all!

Do yourself a favour and get series 1 of The Shield, its what your telly was made for !

Especially at this price...

http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/advancedSearch...b08b8c9218ec797

Ok...

1. Ive only ever seen season one of LOST, and liked it.

2. Can't be bothered to read all of this thread.

3. My impression of it afterwards is that they are just making it up as they go along.

4. Should I watch the rest or is it just a big pile of bullshit?

They totally made it ups from Season 2. Sayed (the Iraqi tortures) said as much on J Ross last night, and thought 2 and 3 are pretty crap. It's supposedly going until at least 5. :razz:

Ok...

1. Ive only ever seen season one of LOST, and liked it.

2. Can't be bothered to read all of this thread.

3. My impression of it afterwards is that they are just making it up as they go along.

4. Should I watch the rest or is it just a big pile of bullshit?

Lost is like Marmite, you either love it or hate it, I love it, but I am sure they are making it up as they go along, but I still find it enjoyable, it might be worth watching the recap episode rather than watching all the episodes you've missed.