Lost

Snake

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...

1. Ive only ever seen season one of LOST, and liked it.

2. Can't be bothered to read all of this thread.

3. My impression of it afterwards is that they are just making it up as they go along.

4. Should I watch the rest or is it just a big pile of bullshit?

Lost is like Marmite, you either love it or hate it, I love it, but I am sure they are making it up as they go along, but I still find it enjoyable, it might be worth watching the recap episode rather than watching all the episodes you've missed.

Lost is brilliant. Never imagined telly would reach such heights. Jericho and The Wire are my other two addictions.

Twats.

I see Lost as an extension of the Sopranos effect, a programme that can't decide if it's just a very good production, of some multi-leveled shite. Only Lost is worse.

Twats.

I see Lost as an extension of the Sopranos effect, a programme that can't decide if it's just a very good production, of some multi-leveled shite. Only Lost is worse.

What does that mean?

the new lost tonight is really good. Back to its best imo

I really liked it too.

Thought it was a tremendous consolidation episode. Covered the events at the end of the last series brilliantly as well as asking lots of new questions.

Ok...

1. Ive only ever seen season one of LOST, and liked it.

2. Can't be bothered to read all of this thread.

3. My impression of it afterwards is that they are just making it up as they go along.

4. Should I watch the rest or is it just a big pile of bullshit?

Lost is like Marmite, you either love it or hate it, I love it, but I am sure they are making it up as they go along, but I still find it enjoyable, it might be worth watching the recap episode rather than watching all the episodes you've missed.

Aye it's clear that that is what they were doing for the 2nd and a lot of the 3rd series but since then they've identified a definitive finish date which means they can start planning story arcs a lot better and the fact that the remaining series are only going to be 16 episodes means that we should be getting less filler.