Engerland

Meenzer

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We miss Beckham I am afraid. 1 decent ball into the Spanish area all night, joke!

Barton on for Lampard, handshake :lol:

Deffo looked a bit huffy. :lol:

Barton and Gerrard could be the way forward.

"This is where it becomes a bit of farce. Players are a bit cold coming on trying to find the pace of the game and England have come off the gas."

Chris Waddle, Five Live analyst

off BBC Text Commentry

Cock tbh

He's the epitome of hipocrasy tbh!

What a bag of shite, utter shite infact. Yes we had Rooney, Cole (J & A) etc out but that was a good enough bunch of players to at least push the Spanish.

Positives for me were Dyer, Foster & Woodgate. Good to see Woody & Dyer back and they both were tidy and played well.

SWP - Why is he on the pitch? Not played much at all this season. When he has, hasnt set anything on fire, poor, poor delivary and was lacking in confidence, just back up what I think of him. Pace and no end product.

Crouch - Shite again, offside all the time and just wouldnt keep his hands off the opposition defenders which he was consistantly fouling. Although a few were stupid. Do us a favour crouch, go play squash or summit.

P Neville - At fault for the goal, could see Rio & Woody had the centre coverd, so why wasnt he covering his position?

Carrick - The new David Bartty - Balls to left, right, left, right, behind, left, right etc etc etc NOt positive for me and wasnt solid in the tackle.

Lampard - Same old England story?

Maclaren fuck off will you!

Wow... yet another England game with no flair or passion to be seen. Just eleven dressed in a totally abismal white kit strolling around the pitch always playing backwards.

How bad is that kit btw? :lol: just seems like the exact same material as the last but with some random shapes of all colours and sizes sprinkled about.

SWP - Why is he on the pitch? Not played much at all this season. When he has, hasnt set anything on fire, poor, poor delivary and was lacking in confidence, just back up what I think of him. Pace and no end product.

Good question and I wish I had the answer!

Hard to believe McClaren didn't take him off at half-time when he was obviously quite ineffective. But then again it's not hard to beleve what McClaren does and doesn't do is it?

Did Sven Goran ever go 4 games without a win?

Who cares? At least McClaren shows some passion by jumping up and down a bit when we lose. :lol::lol:

It does make me laugh how Sven was branded a failure for 3 successive Quarter-Final appearances, we'll be lucky to qualify with this clown incharge.

Edited by Nate

Did Sven Goran ever go 4 games without a win?

Who cares? At least McClaren shows some passion by jumping up and down a bit when we lose. :lol::lol:

It does make me laugh how Sven was branded a failure for 3 successive Quarter-Final appearances, we'll be lucky to qualify with this clown incharge.

Absolute clown. The only tactic he ever mastered was when he throws on 15 strikers if they are behing in the last 10 min. Graham Taylor just shading this gimp as worst England manager ever.