Meenzer

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

straight away in the interview blamed the lack of players

just do us a favour and piss off now you ginger twat

Super Steve.........one of your avatar clips reads 'SHH'. The one with the house motif. Just thought you should know. :lol:

Super Steve.........one of your avatar clips reads 'SHH'. The one with the house motif. Just thought you should know. :P

I knew, it was a test

well done :lol:

Exams are getting easier tbh :lol:

Super Steve.........one of your avatar clips reads 'SHH'. The one with the house motif. Just thought you should know. :P

I knew, it was a test

well done :lol:

Exams are getting easier tbh :P

:lol:

Wright Phillips should never even make the squad to play for England ever again. utter shite that boy is. Beckham out of the squad... and THAT tit to replace him if there's an injury or two? Bollocks. Crouch can fuck off and all. As can Carrick. The Crab. And he's not the new David Batty. Nicky Butt's the new David Batty... I swore I saw him play a ball forward in the Tottenham game.

All in all, uninspired shite. Get Micah and Barton on from starters, they're fucking up for it, drop Frank "Pork Pie" Lampard and see if that lights a fire under his arse to play with a bit of passion for his country, and on the training ground, get the fucking twats to have a go at SHOOTING AT THE GOAL. Fuck me. It's like they were scared of shooting tonight. I remember when people were scared of playing England. Now, we're becoming a joke. Look, now I'm all annoyed. I was using Caps an' everything.

I think Crouch is a good player tbh. Our tactics were shit though, the team was unbalanced and we played route one stuff. Only one team played football. The amount of times Carrick and Lampard gave the ball away too (and I rate them both), perhaps the former was trying too hard. I don't expect a great deal under McLaren though.

I think Crouch is a good player tbh. Our tactics were shit though, the team was unbalanced and we played route one stuff. Only one team played football. The amount of times Carrick and Lampard gave the ball away too (and I rate them both), perhaps the former was trying too hard. I don't expect a great deal under McLaren though.

OOOHHHH I can feel the respect for your football knowledge leaking out of every pore :lol:

OOOHHHH I can feel the respect for your football knowledge leaking out of every pore :lol:

Coming from you, am I bovvered :lol:

Thought Ferdinand was class - don't know why more people don't rate him. Woodgate had a good steady game on his comeback, and Foster looked like he was a seasoned international.

Other than that, it was shite. Oh, thought Richards looked good when he came on. No wonder Chelsea want to pay so much for him.

Coming from you, am I bovvered :lol:

You are very bovvered you know I am second only to LM in knowledge of everything :P:P

Coming from you, am I bovvered :P

You are very bovvered you know I am second only to LM in knowledge of everything :P:P

I'd go along with that :lol:

Thought Ferdinand was class - don't know why more people don't rate him. Woodgate had a good steady game on his comeback, and Foster looked like he was a seasoned international.

Other than that, it was shite. Oh, thought Richards looked good when he came on. No wonder Chelsea want to pay so much for him.

Good point made on the telly about how the England team was able to play further up the pitch because of the pace of the two central defenders.

Good point made on the telly about how the England team was able to play further up the pitch because of the pace of the two central defenders.

Aye, but surely that didn't help Dyer (and wouldn't have helped Rooney) as there was no room between the strikers and the midfielders?

He saved one shot which was pretty much down his throat and apart from that picked the ball out of the net once. Not his fault of course, but 'seasoned international'?

Aye, but surely that didn't help Dyer (and wouldn't have helped Rooney) as there was no room between the strikers and the midfielders?

Dunno really, there's two ways of looking at it I suppose but I'd argue we're at our best when we play a high tempo game and close down the opposition more in their own half. That's much easier when play is compressed. That's our strength. When there's more space the teams like Spain can pass us to death. Although they did that anyway :lol:

Edited by alex

First of all... don't give a toss about England, but, does anyone still think SWP is miles better than Milner?

Surely on his recent form should have been in the squad at least!

First of all... don't give a toss about England, but, does anyone still think SWP is miles better than Milner?

I have said for a long time I dont rate him at all. I still think he is all pace and no end product and last night showed that IMO. If SWP had the same run in the team as Milner as had (Club level) I dont think he would have done as well as Milner has.

Neville can fuck off too, moaning about the booing, pull your fucking finger out the you fanny tashed wanker!

I have said for a long time I dont rate him at all. I still think he is all pace and no end product and last night showed that IMO. If SWP had the same run in the team as Milner as had (Club level) I dont think he would have done as well as Milner has.

Neville can fuck off too, moaning about the booing, pull your fucking finger out the you fanny tashed wanker!

Neville is about the best player England have at the moment tbh.

Good player, but wouldn't say he was your best player.

Bit misleading, he did work hard last night, I did mean the rest, its comments like this from wankers like him and the rest of the England "team" that makes us fans fucked off though!