Engerland

Meenzer

First of all... don't give a toss about England, but, does anyone still think SWP is miles better than Milner?

Surely on his recent form should have been in the squad at least!

I have said for a long time I dont rate him at all. I still think he is all pace and no end product and last night showed that IMO. If SWP had the same run in the team as Milner as had (Club level) I dont think he would have done as well as Milner has.

Neville can fuck off too, moaning about the booing, pull your fucking finger out the you fanny tashed wanker!

I think SWP's problem is he hasn't had the same run as Milner. Still got the potential to be a very good player imo.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all... don't give a toss about England, but, does anyone still think SWP is miles better than Milner?

Surely on his recent form should have been in the squad at least!

I have said for a long time I dont rate him at all. I still think he is all pace and no end product and last night showed that IMO. If SWP had the same run in the team as Milner as had (Club level) I dont think he would have done as well as Milner has.

Neville can fuck off too, moaning about the booing, pull your fucking finger out the you fanny tashed wanker!

I think SWP's problem is he hasn't had the same run as Milner. Still got the potential to be a very good player imo.

I would have him but not for anything more than £5m. Its prolly the worse decision of his career to goto Chelsea IMO. Especially this seaosn to say they aint using wingers much.

Would do well here if given a decent run in the team. not just all pace. his final ball was good at city and if played for more that 30 minutes a game would surely benefit. scored some spectacular goals as well.

Also needs help with his confidence as like duff he's very much a confidence player.