toon v pool

afternoonfix

final score  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Agreed with the above i was nearly on the field at anfield last time round. 3-0 to the lads the mora its the start of the european push . BTW if anyone has a spare ticket for Belgium (as in match ticket) i'd be very happy to invite them for a pint at my expense before the game tomorrow.

Guest stevieintoon

If Bellamy starts the game the atmosphere will be class. Every twat will be aggressive and he will get the reception he deserves for being a no neck twat. People underestimate the impact the crowd have on the side. We wouldn't have beaten Arsenal last season but for us, and this season against Sheffield United I feel we more than contributed to the defeat. We're the sort of crowd that needs something to spark us off, a crunching tackle maybe, we won't need this tomorrow and I reckon it'll be cracking if no neck starts, and we can sneak it 2-1.

I've only seen Steven Gerrard play well here once, and lets be honest they're well short of Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd. If you hear them singing JFT 96 don't clap.

Newcastle v Liverpool

Newcastle got through their really sticky patch and are slowly getting one or two of their players back but they had a poor performance at Fulham.

This is Liverpool's last game before they have 10 days to prepare for their Champions League tie with Barcelona. They have a really good record against Newcastle and I think it will continue.

Prediction: 0-2

Lawrenson's prediction.

I'm quietly optimistic. 1-1.

Starting line up prediction.....

--------------Harper-------------

Solano-Onyewu-Taylor-Babayaro

Milner----Parker----Butt------Duff-

----------Dyer---------Martins---

If Babayaro isn't fit, expect to see Taylor out there and Bramble in the centre.

If Bellamy starts the game the atmosphere will be class. Every twat will be aggressive and he will get the reception he deserves for being a no neck twat. People underestimate the impact the crowd have on the side. We wouldn't have beaten Arsenal last season but for us, and this season against Sheffield United I feel we more than contributed to the defeat. We're the sort of crowd that needs something to spark us off, a crunching tackle maybe, we won't need this tomorrow and I reckon it'll be cracking if no neck starts, and we can sneak it 2-1.

I've only seen Steven Gerrard play well here once, and lets be honest they're well short of Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd. If you hear them singing JFT 96 don't clap.

You are a fuckin prick, I would love to know wether you even go the fuckin game, I might just crack one of you lot in the Bull tomorrow and pretend its you.

You are a fuckin prick, I would love to know wether you even go the fuckin game, I might just crack one of you lot in the Bull tomorrow and pretend its you.

If you lose will there be a minutes silence the following match? :lol: