F F S................

Noelie

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like Bolton have already made a summer-signing of a centre-half, now that's planning <_<

well, if he's crap, it isn't really is it

:lol:

You could also say, 91 clubs aren't "planning" :razz:

Edited by LeazesMag

Villareal have signed a centre back too.

Good. How many clubs in the world aren't "planning" :razz:

Just us, it seems mate... just us. <_<

but don't let that stop you mocking those clubs that do. :lol:

nah, you don't qualify for europe more than any club bar 4 without "planning".

Anyway ..... who is this centre half ? Bob Stokoe <_<

I wouldn't laugh too hard at Bolton, considering what they have spent they are doing very fucking well!

I wouldn't laugh too hard at Bolton, considering what they have spent they are doing very fucking well!

I'm not laughing at Sam Allardyce at all, I think he's done a great job and he has been my choice as manager before we appointed both the Scottish fuckpig and Roeder.

Edited by LeazesMag

Well their manager seemed to have a plan buying "past it" players because he didnt have the budget to buy a squad at the top of their game. They are 5 places above us and have conceeded 10 goals less. I don't think this happened by luck.

Well their manager seemed to have a plan buying "past it" players because he didnt have the budget to buy a squad at the top of their game. They are 5 places above us and have conceeded 10 goals less. I don't think this happened by luck.

no it isn't luck. But this player he is signing, is nothing more than a player who he knows about who has became available.

And buying players within a budget isn't anything to do with a "plan" either, its the manager just making judgements.

What is your opinion on this player - whoever he is - not having a club, or being released by his club ? Why is this ?

And - what do you think is the difference between this and us bringing in loan players while we look to take our time and spend our own money wisely ? Its just because its Newcastle United isn't it :lol: The grass is greener and all that, etc etc etc.....how have we qualified more for europe in the last decade than all these clubs with better "plans" :razz:

Have a look at how much we have spent compared to the likes of Bolton and I would suggest that goes someway to explaining how.

I don't know anything about the player tbh but Allardyce doesnt often sign poor players. Why is any player allowed to leave a club? Sol Campbell left Arsenal on a free is he shit like?

Allardyce and Bolton clearly have had a plan although im sure you will still claim they didn't it all just fell into place out of luck and the fact they couldn't splash out vast sums.

He has also signed a 20 year old defensive midfielder who is captain for his club but im sure he just got lucky this player became available and the lad is probably shit anyway.

Have a look at how much we have spent compared to the likes of Bolton and I would suggest that goes someway to explaining how.

I don't know anything about the player tbh but Allardyce doesnt often sign poor players. Why is any player allowed to leave a club? Sol Campbell left Arsenal on a free is he shit like?

Allardyce and Bolton clearly have had a plan although im sure you will still claim they didn't it all just fell into place out of luck and the fact they couldn't splash out vast sums.

He has also signed a 20 year old defensive midfielder who is captain for his club but im sure he just got lucky this player became available and the lad is probably shit anyway.

Planning and club and player management wise Bolton are light years ahead of us now.

Planning and club and player management wise Bolton are light years ahead of us now.

they even know how to organise bungs better than us

Zurich is in Switzerland right?

Listen Jon, stop mentioning Bolton and Allardyce together, because the "plan" you harp on about isn't Boltons "plan", its Allardyces' judgement.

When Allardyce goes, will Boltons "plan" continue to put them where they are now ?

Unlikely. Think about it.

Every club appoints a manager on a contract for 2, 3, 4, or 5 years who exercises his judgement, coaching and playing strategy and ideas. Some of them have good judgement but in terms of winning trophies, qualifying for europe, gaining promotion from the lower leagues, the vast majority of them don't. If you really want to call it a "plan", then they ALL have their "plan", but only a handful of them have a good "plan". The "plan" doesn't guarantee success, it is down to the ability of the manager.

I really can't explain this any more. If you can't see the difference .......

<_<

Listen Jon, stop mentioning Bolton and Allardyce together, because the "plan" you harp on about isn't Boltons "plan", its Allardyces' judgement.

When Allardyce goes, will Boltons "plan" continue to put them where they are now ?

Every club appoints a manager on a contract for 2, 3, 4, or 5 years who exercises his judgement, coaching and playing strategy and ideas. Some of them have good judgement but in terms of winning trophies, qualifying for europe, gaining promotion from the lower leagues, the vast majority of them don't. If you really want to call it a "plan", then they ALL have their "plan", but only a handful of them have a good "plan". The "plan" doesn't guarantee success, it is down to the ability of the manager.

Isn't Allardyces on a 10 year one or something?

The problem with this arbitary 10 year thing is also that when we started those 10 years we arguably only really had ONE club above us, now there's at least 4 and maybe 9+ depending on how you look at it.

NUFC (or at least the board) doesn't do planning or foresight, it purely does kneejeck and headline grab, no more, no less.

;)

Listen leazes, <_<

You are sooo boring its unreal ;)

Some clubs appoint the right manager some clubs appoint someone who is clearly the wrong manager and then go for the easy option, which one are we?

It looks like Bolton have already made a summer-signing of a centre-half, now that's planning ;)

well, if he's crap, it isn't really is it

<_<

You could also say, 91 clubs aren't "planning" ;)

Well I never, it looks like I built a soap-box for Leazes Mag to climb upon and start to spout off again with his nonsensical orations.

Gerald Cid is 23 years old and plays for Bordeaux in the French Ligue 1, and they are in 9th. place so perhaps Sam might turn out to be better planner for the future than Glen is.

comparing us to bolton is a strange one.

they are a smaller club than us who have a lot of things we don't

1 a supportive and rational chaiman

2 a manager who knows exactly what he wants in terms of the way his team play, and who has organised a decent scouting network to trawl in some very talented players. and gets them to play for the team.

3 players that want to play for the team.

i for one think they have some fantastic players, nolan and davies were rejected by a number of clubs for examle but both have grown into decent players. tal ben haim is one of the best cetre backs in the premiership etc etc...

now if we had their infrastructure i could see us sitting permanently in the top 5 (comparatively with us being the 5th (© leazesmag) best club in the premiership.

that would be no mean feat.

comparing us to bolton is a strange one.

they are a smaller club than us who have a lot of things we don't

1 a supportive and rational chaiman

2 a manager who knows exactly what he wants in terms of the way his team play, and who has organised a decent scouting network to trawl in some very talented players. and gets them to play for the team.

3 players that want to play for the team.

i for one think they have some fantastic players, nolan and davies were rejected by a number of clubs for examle but both have grown into decent players. tal ben haim is one of the best cetre backs in the premiership etc etc...

now if we had their infrastructure i could see us sitting permanently in the top 5 (comparatively with us being the 5th (© leazesmag) best club in the premiership.

that would be no mean feat.

1. still a self agrandising bigmouth like ours

2. a network that consists of his greasy handed son

3. do they go for Bolton, or for the wages?

And what infrastructure? I doubt their facilities compare to ours

Light years ahead of us in terms of back room methods and sports science tbh, its not luck that they can prolong the careers of the 30+ brigade whereas we struggle to keep half of our squad fit.

Light years ahead of us in terms of back room methods and sports science tbh, its not luck that they can prolong the careers of the 30+ brigade whereas we struggle to keep half of our squad fit.

most of that is down to the club personel not physical facilities which we have in a bundance

we won't get that right until we stop rotating the staff every 2 or 3 seasons