'Game's Not All About Craig'

Guest Patrokles

He will get hammered and rightly so. Absolute arsehole. His actions at Anfield showed his 'affection'. Too many incidents for even the most myopic of his fans to claim he 'loved' Newcastle. He loves himself. Plain and simple. Not unlike the boy (Men don't hit women) himself.

We will see the depth of adoration tomorrow :lol:

the amazing thing is that you actually seem unable to realise or admit that very few footballers are welcomed back by supporters by clubs they have left. You wouldn't expect anything else but 100% committment now to Liverpool. The same as he showed Newcastle. Which is the whole point. He always gave that, unlike lots of others who people think we were better off keeping.

Short memories, as well as poor judgement. The only thing wrong with Craig Bellamy is he doesn't play for us anymore .......

Astounding that despite everything that has happened, the money we have wasted replacing him, and the sacking of the fuckpig who brainwashed people like you into thinking he was putting the club first, you STILL think we are better off without a quality footballer who ran through brick walls for the club.

Astounding that you can't see the wood for the trees on a daily basis yet still feel compelled to tell other people that they should bow down to your supposed superior wit.

Please stop it. Everyone is bored of it. Your becoming a parody of yourself.

Finally, please stop telling people how to make their mind up. My attitude is similar to that of many people tomorrow. Even you will see that and youre as dense as they come. Pure vitriol will spout from my gob towards him. He slated the club and deserves what is coming his way.

I don't recall Les Ferdinand getting that. Do you?

In my opinion, I post facts and logical comments based on knowledge of the club, and those facts. I think people who put players characters before their performance on the pitch can't see the wood for the trees on a daily basis. I am not even trying to be witty.

I am not telling you how to make your mind up. I am stating facts. If you choose to ignore them, then it isn't very clever or logical, but that is your choice. If your opinions are not based on fact, then they must be incorrect or pretty much so.

By the way, I think the vast majority of schoolteachers are dense and live in a dream world, thats not to say that you do because I haven't met you, just that the vast majority are. Some are OK. My daughters headmaster is sound but his deputy is an obnoxious superior twat, for instance.

If you are as intelligent as you think you are, you will realise people are all different and need handling differently ie Les Ferdinand is different to Craig Bellamy. If you do not appreciate people have different characters then it makes me wonder how you treat different personalities in the classroom. In my opinion, Craig Bellamy was handled badly by a bad manager who decided to get rid of him in a show of strength, but realised he was a popular player so proceeded to attempt to win over fans by launching a campaign aimed at smearing him. The thick ones fell for it, but those a bit longer in the tooth who are able to judge characters and differentiate differences in character realised the Scottish fuckpig was nothing other than a calculating fuckpig who was putting his own ego before the best interests of the club.

It is absolutely amazing, that those people STILL think we are better off and the fuckpig was right, despite all the money and problems attempting to replace him and the lost ground since he was kicked out.

What you believe is up to you. But that is what I believe. I've said it since he was subbed at Charlton when he was the best player on the pitch, and I'm sticking to my guns. I take my hat off to the numerous people who realised they were wrong and admitted as such later ie the fuckpig should have been trashed long before he was, instead of Bellamy.

There is nothing wrong with admitting you got it wrong.

If Craig Bellamy signed back for Newcastle he would be welcomed back by the majority of the clubs supporters. The only thing wrong with him, is that he is someone else;s player now.

PS. For your info. When Peter Beardsley returned with Liverpool, he was booed, and rightly so too, because he was a Geordie Lad who left the club and slated them for having no ambition. He was correct, but what do you think of that ? I was there by the way, so don't tell me I'm wrong. I was also at Anfield when he waved to the Kop a few months before he left and then denied it was a sign he was on his way there. Liar. What do you think of that ?

Edited by LeazesMag

I do find all this nitpicking quite boring tbh. I didn't rate Bellamy when he came here, but he was a signing by someone who had a "plan" . Bellamy was the perfect partner for Shearer then and did prolong his career in the spotlight by a couple of years. Bellamy was never a person who was going to become a longterm fan's favourite just because of his obnoxious character. He isn't in the same league as a Les Ferdinand as a player who you held in high regards as a person even when he plays for a different club. Craig Bellamy is Craig Bellamy. Good player, arsehole of a character.

He is gone - unfortunately. He won't come back - definitely. Get over it.

He may be an odious toerag but he always gave 100% when he played and hasn't turned round and slagged the club off in the way that Ginola or Hamann did.

very true. Only Souness [absolutely correctly] and Shearer [which if true smacks of player power which is more to Shearers detriment than Bellamy's IMO, as well as casting serious doubts on Shearers judgement and potential management qualities.

However - I believe that [as I know Shearer didn't actually like Souness very much] that he took the stance he did when defending Souness in public for only one reason. Which was so when the Scottish fuckpig got sacked, he wasn't smeared by the press again for "getting rid of another manager"

More made up bollocks to suit your argument.

True. Told me by the same person who told me Shearer was not going to retire, which I posted on Newcastle Online a few weeks before he announced it.

Everyone knew he wasnt gonna retire ffs!

the press and everyone connected in the football media knew that one.If you couldnt sniff that one out more the fool you.

hoho.....I didn't see YOU telling anybody ;)

Whats more, when I posted it, not one person agreed with what I posted.

nothing new there then <_<

aye, I was right. Again.

I posted on N-O that I thought he had changed his mind about him going to retire after an interview and that was long before he confirmed his decision, OMG I AM SO ITK!!!111!!11

Didn't Bellamy call us "The circus"?

nah that was you ;)

Nah that was Bellamy <_<

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?...rcus&st=111

seems like he is correctly calling the Scottish fuckpig and his rent boys to me

We are doing much better than when he was here aren't we ?

Tbh Bellamy cost us a few games with his mouth.

Purely judged as a player he was fine, but as soon as he opened his mouth (on the pitch or off) he was just a little shitbag that was going to cause trouble.

If you could have Bellamy without the mouth and attitude then you'd have a good player and decent human being, instead of a decent player and complete waste of oxygen as anything else.

I do find all this nitpicking quite boring tbh. I didn't rate Bellamy when he came here, but he was a signing by someone who had a "plan" . Bellamy was the perfect partner for Shearer then and did prolong his career in the spotlight by a couple of years. Bellamy was never a person who was going to become a longterm fan's favourite just because of his obnoxious character. He isn't in the same league as a Les Ferdinand as a player who you held in high regards as a person even when he plays for a different club. Craig Bellamy is Craig Bellamy. Good player, arsehole of a character.

He is gone - unfortunately. He won't come back - definitely. Get over it.

Sums it up for me.

• 2 weeks later...

He will get hammered and rightly so. Absolute arsehole. His actions at Anfield showed his 'affection'. Too many incidents for even the most myopic of his fans to claim he 'loved' Newcastle. He loves himself. Plain and simple. Not unlike the boy (Men don't hit women) himself.

We will see the depth of adoration tomorrow :)

the amazing thing is that you actually seem unable to realise or admit that very few footballers are welcomed back by supporters by clubs they have left. You wouldn't expect anything else but 100% committment now to Liverpool. The same as he showed Newcastle. Which is the whole point. He always gave that, unlike lots of others who people think we were better off keeping.

Short memories, as well as poor judgement. The only thing wrong with Craig Bellamy is he doesn't play for us anymore .......

Astounding that despite everything that has happened, the money we have wasted replacing him, and the sacking of the fuckpig who brainwashed people like you into thinking he was putting the club first, you STILL think we are better off without a quality footballer who ran through brick walls for the club.

Astounding that you can't see the wood for the trees on a daily basis yet still feel compelled to tell other people that they should bow down to your supposed superior wit.

Finally, please stop telling people how to make their mind up. My attitude is similar to that of many people tomorrow. Even you will see that and youre as dense as they come. Pure vitriol will spout from my gob towards him. He slated the club and deserves what is coming his way.

In my opinion, I post facts and logical comments based on knowledge of the club, and those facts. I think people who put players characters before their performance on the pitch can't see the wood for the trees on a daily basis. I am not even trying to be witty.

I am not telling you how to make your mind up. I am stating facts. If you choose to ignore them, then it isn't very clever or logical, but that is your choice. If your opinions are not based on fact, then they must be incorrect or pretty much so.

By the way, I think the vast majority of schoolteachers are dense and live in a dream world, thats not to say that you do because I haven't met you, just that the vast majority are. Some are OK. My daughters headmaster is sound but his deputy is an obnoxious superior twat, for instance.

If you are as intelligent as you think you are, you will realise people are all different and need handling differently ie Les Ferdinand is different to Craig Bellamy. If you do not appreciate people have different characters then it makes me wonder how you treat different personalities in the classroom. In my opinion, Craig Bellamy was handled badly by a bad manager who decided to get rid of him in a show of strength, but realised he was a popular player so proceeded to attempt to win over fans by launching a campaign aimed at smearing him. The thick ones fell for it, but those a bit longer in the tooth who are able to judge characters and differentiate differences in character realised the Scottish fuckpig was nothing other than a calculating fuckpig who was putting his own ego before the best interests of the club.

It is absolutely amazing, that those people STILL think we are better off and the fuckpig was right, despite all the money and problems attempting to replace him and the lost ground since he was kicked out.

What you believe is up to you. But that is what I believe. I've said it since he was subbed at Charlton when he was the best player on the pitch, and I'm sticking to my guns. I take my hat off to the numerous people who realised they were wrong and admitted as such later ie the fuckpig should have been trashed long before he was, instead of Bellamy.

If Craig Bellamy signed back for Newcastle he would be welcomed back by the majority of the clubs supporters. The only thing wrong with him, is that he is someone else;s player now.

PS. For your info. When Peter Beardsley returned with Liverpool, he was booed, and rightly so too, because he was a Geordie Lad who left the club and slated them for having no ambition. He was correct, but what do you think of that ? I was there by the way, so don't tell me I'm wrong. I was also at Anfield when he waved to the Kop a few months before he left and then denied it was a sign he was on his way there. Liar. What do you think of that ?

bump - for the dipshit schoolteacher

Note, that again, when he can't respond like an adult, he just abuses .......

Edited by LeazesMag

We will see the depth of adoration tomorrow :)

bump - for the dipshit schoolteacher

Note, that again, when he can't respond like an adult, he just abuses .......

Utter bollocks Leazes, you clearly had a bad cold that day! Utter nonsense and you are lying your way out of it. :(

We will see the depth of adoration tomorrow :rolleyes:

You either post facts or you don't. There is no opinion in facts. They are irrefutable (sp) events. i.e. On Thursday NUFC played Zulte Waragem and Bramble was voted MOM. That is an indisputable fact. If I were to say that Martins was the best player that is my opinion. You can't base facts on knowledge. Again facts are facts. You can base opinion on knowledge not facts.

Edited by Kevin Carr's Gloves