Hello From A Celtic Fan!

CelticFan

Whos Your Fave Scottish Team?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Voted for other in your wee poll.

And who would "OTHER" BE??

22002[/snapback]

St. Mirren purely because my mate supports them.

Might be wrong, but the "None; Scottish football is completely and utterly DISMAL" option appears to be missing from the poll?

Unless it comes under "other"? :D

22032[/snapback]

If You've Been Watching The Scottish League Recently You Will Know That Its Quite Exciting At The Moment

Might be wrong, but the "None; Scottish football is completely and utterly DISMAL" option appears to be missing from the poll?

22032[/snapback]

If You've Been Watching The Scottish League Recently You Will Know That Its Quite Exciting At The Moment

22051[/snapback]

Not from a Livi fans point of view, its just as depressing in that league as it is here...

22032[/snapback]

22051[/snapback]

Not from a Livi fans point of view, its just as depressing in that league as it is here...

22054[/snapback]

Thats because Livi are the only team on the planet just now who are actually worse than Newcastle United.

Stick on for relegation IMO a very very poor side, Lambert has his work cut out.

Was Any Of You At The Newcastle V Man U Game because i found this on another site

"Did anyone watch the Newcastle v Man United yesterday, if so could you tell me if Newcastle were singing Celtic songs including 'Im nae a billy im a tim' and they started chanting 'We Hate the rangers'. Its just i didnt think Newcastle had any affection towards Celtic or are my ears deceiving me or am I just being stupid and hearing same tune different lyrics."

Was Any Of You At The Newcastle V Man U Game because i found this on another site

"Did anyone watch the Newcastle v Man United yesterday, if so could you tell me if Newcastle were singing Celtic songs including 'Im nae a billy im a tim' and they started chanting 'We Hate the rangers'. Its just i didnt think Newcastle had any affection towards Celtic or are my ears deceiving me or am I just being stupid and hearing same tune different lyrics."

22059[/snapback]

Your heads full of nonsense there were no such songs... :D

:D

22032[/snapback]

22051[/snapback]

22054[/snapback]

Livi Are Pretty Crap At The Moment.....But Saying That.....So Are Rangers :(:D

The Buddies.

I have a bunch of family that live in Glasgow and I wouldn't support the old firm if you paid me. I can't support either of the Edinburgh teams because of the same nonsense... Defo gotta be St. Mirren... and not just because they have an excellent strip (and they do) but my great Uncle Eddie played his best footie for them (he also played for 'Gers and Queens Park).

22059[/snapback]

No chance mate. :rolleyes:

I voted Celtic, split between them an St Mirren.

Saw Hearts at the weekend, believe me, the SPL is way worse than the EPL. If Hearts are the best the division has to offer I pity you!