If I disappear suspiciously

peasepud

then you can get hold of me at the following address...

Peasepud

3rd orange boiler suit on the left

Guantanemo Bay

Cuba

Red Cross parcels would be greatly appreciated.

I do expect a knock on the door from MI5 or the CIA in the next few hours following me finally getting round to putting the following eBay listing on.

>>>>FBI CLICK HERE!!!

Didn't go to the link, but is it true that if you type those initials (see, carefull not to!) on the web then you are 'red lighted' in the US??

21873[/snapback]

which ones?

FBI or CIA? did you mean the CIA as in CIA or Federal Bureau of Investigation or FBI as its known?

Didn't go to the link, but is it true that if you type those initials (see, carefull not to!) on the web then you are 'red lighted' in the US??

21873[/snapback]

which ones?

FBI or CIA? did you mean the CIA as in CIA or Federal Bureau of Investigation or FBI as its known?

21896[/snapback]

PMSL :D:D:(<_<B)

21873[/snapback]

which ones?

21896[/snapback]

PMSL :D:(<_<B)B)

21904[/snapback]

if you think thats the case then you need to click the link (its perfectly safe, an eBay listing Ive just put on) so I have some proof that I existed before I mysteriously disappear. :D

FUCK ME!!! :D  :(  <_<  B)  B)  :rolleyes:  :)

Bye, Peasepud!

Have a look outside - any, er, 'cable tv vans' nearby??

21926[/snapback]

Theres a couple of blokes wearing black practising abseiling down the block, dont suppose they're anything to worry about though :D

FUCK ME!!! :D  :(  <_<  B)  B)  :rolleyes:  :)

Bye, Peasepud!

Have a look outside - any, er, 'cable tv vans' nearby??

21926[/snapback]

Theres a couple of blokes wearing black practising abseiling down the block, dont suppose they're anything to worry about though :D

21931[/snapback]

Nah, that'll just be a couple of ASBO's on a council-paid-for 'sorry life's been unfair on you boys' trip out!

21896[/snapback]

Criminal Investigation Authority?

22043[/snapback]

Central Intelligence Agency i believe.

21873[/snapback]

I think that only works if you type in things like "bomb", "kill the president", "pentagon", "hijack the aircraft" etc, so we should be safe.

THey'll be reading it now, they'll be seeing the meet up thread and planning to stop us now. We even had folk in from germany so its bound to get them to terror alert yellow at least....

Or just google for and download the "Jolly Roger's Cookbook" and see how long it is before the knock comes :D  :D

22095[/snapback]

some cracking stuff on there