Goals On Sunday

Super7

Rob Lee has just been discussing the fall of Newcastle and how we are now a million miles away (unusual not to hear him repeating the usual stuff to keep Shepherd happy) and Bowyer talking about the incident with Dyer.

Rob Lee also said the only teams he would now pay to watch are Newcastle and Man Utd.

The Newcastle match is on now and it will be interesting to hear the comments!

What did Bowyer say about the incident?

They asked him what the craic was and he basically said "It's really weird but I just felt that he was deliberately not passing the ball to me so I had a go at him and it all kicked off from there." Reckons they both got into the changing room and were fine with one another and Dyer had said that it would mean they both missed the semi final which was when it hit home how daft they'd been.

Rob Lee piped up that you see stuff like that all the time in training, just never in a match.

They also did a little bit on Nobby after our highlights - paused the shot just as he was about to strike the penalty and his eyes were set on the opposite corner to which he put the penalty, sending Reina the wrong way. They showed a shot from behind the ball where you could see the way his head was angled, but the best was the one they showed from behind the goal fairly well zoomed in and he's just cooly looking in exactly the opposite place to where he put the ball. ;)

Rob Lee reckons he's the best he's ever seen at that sort of thing and he does it in training all the time, looks at you, and you actually think you're about to get the ball but he knocks it to someone else.

What did Bowyer say about the incident?

They asked him what the craic was and he basically said "It's really weird but I just felt that he was deliberately not passing the ball to me so I had a go at him and it all kicked off from there." Reckons they both got into the changing room and were fine with one another and Dyer had said that it would mean they both missed the semi final which was when it hit home how daft they'd been.

Rob Lee piped up that you see stuff like that all the time in training, just never in a match.

They also did a little bit on Nobby after our highlights - paused the shot just as he was about to strike the penalty and his eyes were set on the opposite corner to which he put the penalty, sending Reina the wrong way. They showed a shot from behind the ball where you could see the way his head was angled, but the best was the one they showed from behind the goal fairly well zoomed in and he's just cooly looking in exactly the opposite place to where he put the ball. ;)

Rob Lee reckons he's the best he's ever seen at that sort of thing and he does it in training all the time, looks at you, and you actually think you're about to get the ball but he knocks it to someone else.

Minta, takes some fecking skill to do that, Wor Nobby, LEGEND!

That's fucking quality. :razz:

Might have to see if it's available for download anywhere. Does anyone know?

They also did a little bit on Nobby after our highlights - paused the shot just as he was about to strike the penalty and his eyes were set on the opposite corner to which he put the penalty, sending Reina the wrong way. They showed a shot from behind the ball where you could see the way his head was angled, but the best was the one they showed from behind the goal fairly well zoomed in and he's just cooly looking in exactly the opposite place to where he put the ball. :razz:

That's fucking quality. :razz:

I think I've still got it on Sky + Dave, but I wouldn't have the first clue how to put it on my computer. Could I record it onto a DVD then get it off the DVD onto my computer? ;)

Guest Patrokles

They also did a little bit on Nobby after our highlights - paused the shot just as he was about to strike the penalty and his eyes were set on the opposite corner to which he put the penalty, sending Reina the wrong way. They showed a shot from behind the ball where you could see the way his head was angled, but the best was the one they showed from behind the goal fairly well zoomed in and he's just cooly looking in exactly the opposite place to where he put the ball. :o

That's fucking quality. :icon_lol:

I think I've still got it on Sky + Dave, but I wouldn't have the first clue how to put it on my computer. Could I record it onto a DVD then get it off the DVD onto my computer? :razz:

I wouldn't hold your breath, Dave. ;):razz:

They also did a little bit on Nobby after our highlights - paused the shot just as he was about to strike the penalty and his eyes were set on the opposite corner to which he put the penalty, sending Reina the wrong way. They showed a shot from behind the ball where you could see the way his head was angled, but the best was the one they showed from behind the goal fairly well zoomed in and he's just cooly looking in exactly the opposite place to where he put the ball. :razz:

That's fucking quality. :o

I think I've still got it on Sky + Dave, but I wouldn't have the first clue how to put it on my computer. Could I record it onto a DVD then get it off the DVD onto my computer? ;)

Record it onto DVD and get one of your bitches at work to post it to him? Just a thought like :razz:

They also did a little bit on Nobby after our highlights - paused the shot just as he was about to strike the penalty and his eyes were set on the opposite corner to which he put the penalty, sending Reina the wrong way. They showed a shot from behind the ball where you could see the way his head was angled, but the best was the one they showed from behind the goal fairly well zoomed in and he's just cooly looking in exactly the opposite place to where he put the ball. :rolleyes:

That's fucking quality. :)

You can yes........ although as that's irrelevant now.