Liverpool - the finest supporters on earth, or just wankers?

Guest stevieintoon

No matter who has or hasn't sang ynwa it will always be associated, world wide, with the redshite.

You seriously need to seek help son, if that's not obsessional hate then you give a very good impression.

I'm a blue for my sins and hate them passionately, never miss an opportunity to take the piss out of them, but deep down I know I'm jealous of them really and wish Everton could have had half the success they have.

As for your comment about being glad you weren't born on Merseyside, I can only second that wholeheartedly.

That's just ignorant. I associate YNWA with Celtic more than those cunts, they had it before Liverpool as their anthem. I understand though how insular the place is, and can see just why you would think that.

I don't think it, it's a fact, can't stand the shitty thing myself and if you associate it with Celtic, then fine, the rest of the world don't though. Maybe you should examine your own insular little place in the world.

Have yo found the source yet for these hundreds of people abusing the Muslim lady?

Guest stevieintoon

No matter who has or hasn't sang ynwa it will always be associated, world wide, with the redshite.

You seriously need to seek help son, if that's not obsessional hate then you give a very good impression.

I'm a blue for my sins and hate them passionately, never miss an opportunity to take the piss out of them, but deep down I know I'm jealous of them really and wish Everton could have had half the success they have.

As for your comment about being glad you weren't born on Merseyside, I can only second that wholeheartedly.

That's just ignorant. I associate YNWA with Celtic more than those cunts, they had it before Liverpool as their anthem. I understand though how insular the place is, and can see just why you would think that.

I don't think it, it's a fact, can't stand the shitty thing myself and if you associate it with Celtic, then fine, the rest of the world don't though. Maybe you should examine your own insular little place in the world.

Errrrr yes they do.

Errrrr yes they do.

It's not an issue for me anyway, stay as ignorant as you appear.

Still waiting for the source.

Guest stevieintoon

Errrrr yes they do.

What source?

I associate it with both clubs.

Ironic that Stevie is going on about other people being insular though.

04061.gif

Christmas 1987 perhaps?

Errrrr yes they do.

What source?

04061.gif

Christmas 1987 perhaps?

You know exactly what source I'm waiting for, the Muslim lady one where you said she was abused by hundreds of Scousers.

Guest stevieintoon

Errrrr yes they do.

What source?

04061.gif

Christmas 1987 perhaps?

You know exactly what source I'm waiting for, the Muslim lady one where you said she was abused by hundreds of Scousers.

My source isn't web based, but the incident DID happen, I'd swear my life on it. I can't believe you've signed up on this message board just for this thread.

Errrrr yes they do.

What source?

04061.gif

Christmas 1987 perhaps?

My source isn't web based, but the incident DID happen, I'd swear my life on it. I can't believe you've signed up on this message board just for this thread.

So you're saying that you have no evidence for something that, in the present climate, would have been reported in all the nationals?

Where I choose to post or read is nothing at all to do with you.

racism is still rife. even at my work place. someone called me a wop ( because i'm half italian) which i was overjoyed about. got the twat sacked that did it mind.

as for at football grounds its improved, but its not 100%.

You got someone sacked purely because they called you a wop? Were you not being a bit oversensitive?

Well under new anti-racism laws he could have had them neutered and then hung drawn and quatered, and then their entire families assest seized and given to him for the trauma, so really speaking he was being kind. ;)

"Sticks and stone will break my bones, but names will get you imprisoned for 5-10, even though death by dangerous driving only got you a suspended sentance..." and all that.

haha, this mong speaking for the entire population of the world now.

Seriously man, did a scouser fuck your sister or something?

Now your getting somewhere.

Going back to YNWA :D Can you imagine 2,000 Celtic fans all going to watch Carousel then say, "Fuckin hell lads what a song, we could sing this at the match " yeh alright. we only sing it because Gerry Marsden released it in 1963 been singing it since. Like the video clip underneath, Merseysound was the bollocks at the time, and sang along with all our local bands Beatles, Cilla, Searchers etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=631v3Dh8p5Q...ted&search=

Errrrr yes they do.

Errrrr no we don't...

Ask anyone who knows the least bit about the sport and they would probably tell you that YNWA is associated with Liverpool... especially as it appears in their crest...

Liverpool-FC-logo-200x200_01.gif

Your casual foreign football fan isn't going to be aware of the connection between Celtic and YNWA...

And I am speaking as a foreign football fan...

Guest stevieintoon

Errrrr yes they do.

Errrrr no we don't...

Ask anyone who knows the least bit about the sport and they would probably tell you that YNWA is associated with Liverpool... especially as it appears in their crest...

Your casual foreign football fan isn't going to be aware of the connection between Celtic and YNWA...

So you've never watched Celtic in the Champions League and watched the referee wait till ynwa has ended? It's just as well there's no Celtic fans browsing this forum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8cffEaZGh0

Sung with more passion, vigour and purpose than I've heard it sung at Anfield, apart from the CL Semi.

So you've never watched Celtic in the Champions League and watched the referee wait till ynwa has ended? It's just as well there's no Celtic fans browsing this forum.

Sung with more passion, vigour and purpose than I've heard it sung at Anfield, apart from the CL Semi.

Backing down from your original argument then? Seen as you haven't even mentioned it in that post.

Admit it, you're talking shite and your hate from Liverpool has warped your ameoba-like brain.

Errrrr yes they do.

Errrrr no we don't...

That doesn't really alter the fact that the vast majority of people associate the song with Liverpool FC though Stevie, both at home and abroad.

Guest stevieintoon

Errrrr yes they do.

Errrrr no we don't...

That doesn't really alter the fact that the vast majority of people associate the song with Liverpool FC though Stevie, both at home and abroad.

Alex if you read my post, I said, I (me) associate you'll never walk alone, more with Celtic than I do with Liverpool, never did I say the song has no association with Liverpool.

Alex if you read my post, I said, I (me) associate you'll never walk alone, more with Celtic than I do with Liverpool, never did I say the song has no association with Liverpool.

You never said why you were so obsessed with the subject though. :D

Errrrr yes they do.

Errrrr no we don't...

Errrr... no. But then again, if you had ever been to the states while the CL is going on you would realize that the selection of matches shown on the television is limited and the ones that are shown usually have some idiot American commentator talking over the background. SPL matches aren't usually shown over here... But thanks for the link.

Please realize that I am not trying to start a debate here regarding who had what song first. I am only informing you of what the typical foreign fan would have knowledge of.

And apologies to any Celtic fans I may have offended... just see this as part of educating the masses brought to you by Stevie...