Tickets for the Belgium Game

Pavels Travels

Does anyone have any tickets for the match im after three and fly tonight (fly 10.30 to dublin). Am i also right in thinking its not sold out and i can buy tickets from their proper stadium tomorrow?

Any help would be appreciated as i dont speak much Dutch and struggle with their website. Is anyone else flying from Dublin early tomorrow morning?

Does anyone have any tickets for the match im after three and fly tonight (fly 10.30 to dublin). Am i also right in thinking its not sold out and i can buy tickets from their proper stadium tomorrow?

Any help would be appreciated as i dont speak much Dutch and struggle with their website. Is anyone else flying from Dublin early tomorrow morning?

Why is a flemish team's website in dutch?

Flemish:Dutch = Scottish:English

Pretty much the same language pronounced a bit different and with a few local words

Flemish:Dutch = Scottish:English

Pretty much the same language pronounced a bit different and with a few local words

Actually it's more pidgin:english than scottish:english.

'Flemish' is used to describe certain non-standardized dialects spoken in Flanders, and sometimes to Dutch as spoken in Belgium. The latter usage, though widespread, is not considered correct by linguists: boundaries between areas of distinct groups of historical Dutch dialects do not coincide with the national borders, which only sprang up in the 19th century.

These multiple definitions are used many times and can result in confusion. One might expect that Flemish would be an official term for the language of politics and education in Flanders, but there is no standardized language of culture by this name. In Belgium the official languages according to the constitution are French, German and Dutch.

In contrast to countries where the names of languages may have a more purely descriptive significance, in Belgium language is at the basis of a long political emancipation struggle, which accounts for the weight being put on the use of correct terminology, as well as the involvement of government in determining and defining standard languages.

Because, as the text you copied and pasted says, Dutch is an official language of Belgium? :D

I was gonna ask the question but thought against it, knew someone was gonna pick it up :D

Guest Patrokles

Although he doesn't have a ticket upon boarding the plane, at least he'll come back satisfied as to the differences between Flemish and REAL Dutch.

Doesn't this fellah even know who you are playing :unsure: tickets for the Belgium game. ffs

Doesn't this fellah even know who you are playing :mellow: tickets for the Belgium game. ffs

Not a proper fan tbh, he should better have tried it with an old ticket from the match against Antwerp...

Doesn't this fellah even know who you are playing :mellow: tickets for the Belgium game. ffs

Not a proper fan tbh, he should better have tried it with an old ticket from the match against Antwerp...

:blink:;)