Just blagged Sky+ for free

Lazarus

Threatened to cancel so i was offered a free sky+ box and no monthly charge either.

Just me usual monthly subs to pay

:razz:

Might have to try that one ;)

With Sky+, can you watch one thing whilst recording another??

Or record two things whilst watching a recording.

cool! might have to look into that then. Still only on regular sky here, but it's a bit tricky getting upgrades because you're not really allowed to have it abroad :D

With Sky+, can you watch one thing whilst recording another??

Or record two things whilst watching a recording.

cool! might have to look into that then. Still only on regular sky here, but it's a bit tricky getting upgrades because you're not really allowed to have it abroad :D

you need a different satellite head and run a second cable, aswell as a +decoder

coughs, so that scouse fucker over the tickets comes on and gets ripped to fuck, scouse tramp etc, you cunts.

You get coughs like that from eating out of bins like.

Plus, we can afford the subscription costs for Sky, paid for by our working wage.

Get down the mines you fuckin inbred cunts, erm its not the Thatcher days now, we have more dosh than you you fuckin mongrel.

Flats round my way start at £250k, so go fuck yourself :D

He would probably get the same kind of flat tbh. With his housing benefits for his 15 kids.