Wigan (A)

Matty

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good call from Roeder like

I rather had put the Zog in the middle or put on for Sibierski. Milner should have started anyway with Solano playing at right back. I really can't understand Roeder why he is insisting on playing natural centre halves on the full back positions when he has someone who really did play well there.

Gooch lays the smackdown :rolleyes:

Quality, proper centre halfs shoulder barge. 20 years ago it was part and parcel of the game. Goooooooch..

I liked that :razz:

shame if we get beat of this shite cause theres a ton of us gone down there :razz:

I rather had put the Zog in the middle or put on for Sibierski. Milner should have started anyway with Solano playing at right back. I really can't understand Roeder why he is insisting on playing natural centre halves on the full back positions when he has someone who really did play well there.

Agree with all of that. Milner should have started and Solano at RB.

I'm getting fucking sick of it as well. Nobby has shown he's comfortably our best RB and helps out the other younger defenders so continually dropping him or moving him from there is moronic. And Millner, whilst still needing to sort out his final ball has done a respectable job wide right so there was no need to play Nobby there when he's needed at RB.

I'm getting fucking sick of it as well. Nobby has shown he's comfortably our best RB and helps out the other younger defenders so continually dropping him or moving him from there is moronic. And Millner, whilst still needing to sort out his final ball has done a respectable job wide right so there was no need to play Nobby there when he's needed at RB.

It's all about accommodating the wrong players in the wrong positions. It's ridiculous.

This is what you get when you play two technically inept CM's together.

Zero creativity.

I don't disagree. We could do with a useful creative midfielder though. :rolleyes:

Thirded.

Wigan are really guff...5 points in the last 30 odd and look at the way we are struggling. Really pitiful.

It's all about accommodating the wrong players in the wrong positions. It's ridiculous.

In any sport one of the most basic things that leads to success is the simple playing of the best players in their correct/favoured position unless you have no other choice. Our best back four includes Nobby at RB now, everyone bar Roeder can see that as clear as day.

The most worrying thought is that as soon as Carr is fit (and by fit i of course don't actually mean fit!) Roeder will have him straight back in at RB as he has every single time he's returned from injury despite him being utter shite!

In any sport one of the most basic things that leads to success is the simple playing of the best players in their correct/favoured position unless you have no other choice. Our best back four includes Nobby at RB now, everyone bar Roeder can see that as clear as day.

The most worrying thought is that as soon as Carr is fit (and by fit i of course don't actually mean fit!) Roeder will have him straight back in at RB as he has every single time he's returned from injury despite him being utter shite!

^ totally. It is extremely annoying and frustrating to have to watch it every single week. This is just a repeat of the Fulham (A) game.