Happy Valentines Day ..

Radgina

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Valentines day everyone :D

Will let you know if she loves that CD I made. I bought her Keane's new album too just in case....! :D

"Happy Valentine hunny, thank you for this real expensive gift. Here, I made you this lovely mix tape!"
:gettin:

Happy Valentines day everyone :gettin:

Will let you know if she loves that CD I made. I bought her Keane's new album too just in case....! :D

Good idea that, your mixtape should seem like heaven compared to that coma inducing shite that Keane come out with.

Happy Valentines day everyone :D

Good idea that, your mixtape should seem like heaven compared to that coma inducing shite that Keane come out with.

:gettin:

Come on then, how many cards did you all get?

One, from some girl in the office who has a boyfriend AND is seeing another guy AND is trying it on with me! I feel so special! :D

Guest Patrokles

It's my day off. I woke this morning because someone was at the door. Assuming it was valentine's-related, I got up ultra-quickly, threw some clothes on and ran downstairs. It was a pair of fucking Jehovah's Witnesses.

I returned upstairs with the post in my hand; a large mobile phone bill.

Having digested all of this, I checked my phone, which had been on silent since I was asleep. I had a voicemail, which I checked. It was someone from the alarm company. I had a missed call from my boss, too.

I calld up to see what was up, and whichever fucktard was last out before me last night hadn't shut the back door hard enough. (I have to go out of the front door to set the alarm.) To compound matters, the guy supposed to be in charge since it was my manager and I's days off, decided to turn up far too late, and so subsequently the fucking IDIOT security guard who is already in my bad books decided to lever the back door open, thereby setting the alarm off, thereby landing me in what will no doubt be a whole world of trouble when I go back on Friday.

Additionally, the flowers I ordered for Lauren were delivered yesterday because they were worried about winter storms in the area.

It's my day off. I woke this morning because someone was at the door. Assuming it was valentine's-related, I got up ultra-quickly, threw some clothes on and ran downstairs. It was a pair of fucking Jehovah's Witnesses.

Having digested all of this, I checked my phone, which had been on silent since I was asleep. I had a voicemail, which I checked. It was someone from the alarm company. I had a missed call from my boss, too.

I calld up to see what was up, and whichever fucktard was last out before me last night hadn't shut the back door hard enough. (I have to go out of the front door to set the alarm.) To compound matters, the guy supposed to be in charge since it was my manager and I's days off, decided to turn up far too late, and so subsequently the fucking IDIOT security guard who is already in my bad books decided to lever the back door open, thereby setting the alarm off, thereby landing me in what will no doubt be a whole world of trouble when I go back on Friday.

Additionally, the flowers I ordered for Lauren were delivered yesterday because they were worried about winter storms in the area.

Go back to bed, sleep for another 30 minutes and start again Ben.

Guest Patrokles

Go back to bed, sleep for another 30 minutes and start again Ben.

I wolfed down a big chunk of toblerone and everything seems alright now.