smoggeordie

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was surprised to learn that this guy was a civil servant by day

DeanHiroki.jpg

Some funny bastard's drawn on his face while he's been pissed tbh

that happened to me once at a house party years ago....not funny ;)

My mate has the following Ayrton Senna quote...

"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."

Tattooed between his inside elbow and wrist (toward the wrist end) as a few lines of text in Courier New.

It's very good.

Far better than the entire sleeve he has on the other arm of chinese stuff (birds, flowers, trees, them funny dogs, cats etc). Which he's about half way through and has spent £1200 on so far. ;)

Guest Patrokles

I asked a few months back whether anyone would get cunt on their forehead. I have subsequently discovered that someone I know has got just that word, on their bottom inner lip. Seems a bit silly.

i was surprised to learn that this guy was a civil servant by day

DeanHiroki.jpg

Some funny bastard's drawn on his face while he's been pissed tbh

that happened to me once at a house party years ago....not funny ;)

We once coloured the whole of my mate's face in orange. With a permanent marker.

I asked a few months back whether anyone would get cunt on their forehead. I have subsequently discovered that someone I know has got just that word, on their bottom inner lip. Seems a bit silly.

So they can sulk and insult people at the same time? I suppose it's efficient...

So they can sulk and insult people at the same time? I suppose it's efficient...

It's so he can give blow jobs without technically being you know, like that :rolleyes:;)

Guest Patrokles

It's so he can give blow jobs without technically being you know, like that :rolleyes:;)

Nah, it's a girl. But I'm sure she gives plenty of blowjobs, since she's a massive slut. Nice girl, though. Just a bit... trashy. But I like her.

Nah, it's a girl. But I'm sure she gives plenty of blowjobs, since she's a massive slut. Nice girl, though. Just a bit... trashy. But I like her.

Nowt wrong with a trashy girl who has two cunts :)

Anyone remember that bloke in The Chronicle before who couldn't afford a Season Ticket yet got that tattoo that cost him about 800 quid of the Toon? ;)

Aye. He said something about how he'd love to have a season ticket but it was too expensive, so he'd show his support by getting some NUFC tattoos that cost more than a season ticket.

Thick twat.

I pointed that out in the Chronicle's comment thing that they have and they featured it. Obviously I didn't call him a thick twat like, but I alluded to it.

1.jpg

Stupid sod. He's only a kid aswell. Welsh though :unsure:

What a fucking idiot.

Got loads <_<

Shearer, beardsley, milburn, keegan, macdonalds autographs.

British by birth geordie by grace of god

Crest

NUFC

We went to blaydon races

Geordies are magic on blue star

Back covered with 3 large ones

up legs and arms

2 on arse

I had a drunken conversation with three of my friends over Christmas, where for some reason we agreed to all get a playing card suit tattoo each. I.E one would get a heart, one of us a diamond, and so on. I was allocated the spade.

I thought the idea had dropped until recently when one of my friends called me to say he had just got his diamond tattoo, and that the others were making arrangements for theirs, so my hand may be forced.

I don't want to get hepatitis. :unsure:

BA-DUM-TISH!