Emre

ewerk

Only a matter of time before he shoebombs SJP tbh, LM would have you believe.

only a matter of time before somebody does.......

I'm sure we know who they will be, but as you and your ilk wish, we'll allow them to do it first....

B):razz::(

funny ?

Do you think another bomb will go off in this country at sometime in the future, yes or no ?

Go to bed, old man.

shame you aren't mature enough to continue a discussion, which nobody asked you to butt in on anyway, without resorting to "insults" instead - not that I'm bothered BTW.

Do you think another bomb will go off in this country at sometime in the future, yes or no ?

If so, why do you - stupidly - think it is funny ?

At some point in the future, a Newcastle fan will beat his wife. Should all Newcastle fans be put under surveillance?

:D

Leazes certainly should. :D

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Patrokles

I'm sure we know who they will be, but as you and your ilk wish, we'll allow them to do it first....

:DB):razz:

funny ?

Of course it fucking will, what kind of question is that? Probably be another British bomber as well, like 7/7

Slight chance I might shit myself sometime in the future, should I leave the toilet?

bigger than slight, in your case. :D

:D:DB)

funny ?

Go to bed, old man.

shame you aren't mature enough to continue a discussion, which nobody asked you to butt in on anyway, without resorting to "insults" instead - not that I'm bothered BTW.

If so, why do you - stupidly - think it is funny ?

St James's has already been petrol bombed by a white man from Newcastle I believe.

More importantly, going back to the actual topic of the thread, reported in today's press that Watford's midfielder Al Bangura was alledgedly racially abused by Emre when he came on as a sub in the League cup game at SJP. The FA are supposed to want to speak to Bangura as well now.

Been accused again this morning by some Watford player back when we played them in the League Cup.

Why has it took this long for this to surface, expect more random accusations in the next few days tbh. Picking on a foreigner again but when the England captain done it a few months back it was swept under the carpet.

:DB):razz:

funny ?

Of course it fucking will, what kind of question is that? Probably be another British bomber as well, like 7/7

Slight chance I might shit myself sometime in the future, should I leave the toilet?

If a dog's born in a barn you don't call it a horse do you? :D

Its hard to find him innocent until guilty given the comments he has made!

What comments? All we've heard is that the FA want to speak to certain people. So far we have no idea what he has said.

think he means the "calling someone such and such is all right in turkey"

and his original comments that he wouldn't know such words then shortly after saying about the "negro" comments are ok in his country, some backtracking and naivety there.

What is black in Turkish anyway?

It's a bit like in Urdu the word for "black" can be used in a racist sence for black people and also just as a discriptional term, but calling black people (in Urdu) "blacken cooking pans" is intrinsically a racial insult.

Unfortunately i don't believe the FA's evidence was enough to find him guilty. so they now need others to come forward. They would look pretty stupid if it doesn't stick. Emre is bringing his legal team with him and have requested that the 2 Everton players be present. he has back up from the Turkish FA also. the hearing is set for March.

But do you not wonder if the FA contacted Solano to ask him who was calling him a 'Paki' as mentioned by Roeder?

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=4...p;channel=&

Newcastle United have confirmed that Emre is still awaiting a date for a Football Association personal hearing where he will defend himself against accusations of racial abuse.

The Magpies midfielder has been charged with using racially-aggravated and/or insulting words during Newcastle's defeat at the hands of Everton on 30th December.

Emre allegedly used racist language when clashing with Everton players Tim Howard, Joleon Lescott and Joseph Yobo and has requested a personal hearing in order to put his case across to English football's governing body.

The FA are also investigating claims of a second incident involving Emre and Bolton's El Hadji Diouf, whilst reports in Saturday's newspapers claim that the Turkey international has also been accused of racially abusing Watford midfielder Alhassan Bangura.

However, Newcastle have only received correspondence regarding the Everton charge and are now waiting for a date to be set for a personal hearing.

"Emre is still awaiting a date for his personal hearing where he intends to deny the charges brought against him and it would be inappropriate to make any further comment at this stage," read a club statement.

"We have not received any communication regarding any other allegations."

I think some of the problems we have today and labeled racism are due to this inane drive for political correctness and the loss of past values when things were said without a meaning of disrespect.

I recall that in my younger days "nigger brown" merely meant a dark brown and it was a common expression used mostly by girls to describe the colour of their new shoes or coats, and there was nothing racist about it.

When Agatha Christie wrote her book "Ten Little Niggers" I don't think she meant it as a racist expression, however it was changed later to "Ten Little Indians". Sooner or later the Indian tribes may make a fuss about that!!

Fancy a cup of "black" coffee? oooooh.

Things are often said in the heat of the moment and not really meant to be taken the way they sometimes are.

If a black guy called me a white something or other I think I'd burst out laughing, after all I am white. :D