Emre

ewerk

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If its true than he can fuck off but why has this taken so long to come to light? Its not like the camel humping wife-beater would be the shy and retiring type who'd be afraid to cause a fuss.

:D Why is he a camel humper?

A while back someone changed his Wikipedia to say Camel humping wife-beater, I just thought it was catchy, I'm not actually making any serious allegations of animal abuse.

also

Was Bowyer ever found guilty of racism?

No, apparently tearing up a Mc Donalds because you don't want to be served by a "fucking Paki" isn't classed as a racist offence.

Thats not the reason why he was in court and he ripped McDonalds up because of some people in McD's not the workers.

As has already been explained I was referring to the incident at just after he signed for Leeds as detailed below.

The Daily Mail describes what happened: "In September 1996, three months after Bowyer signed for Leeds, 17 year old A level student Shamsul Mia encountered him on a night out in London. Shamsul, whose family is from Bangladesh, was working part time at McDonald's on the Isle of Dogs when Bowyer and some friends pulled up in a minicab. Shamsul served him a 69p cheeseburger-but Bowyer threw it to the ground and said he wasn't going to eat anything served by a 'f...ing Paki' He demanded another burger and said he wanted to be served by a white person. He launched into a tirade of racist abuse. Bowyer and two friends began hurling chairs at the young waiter and his colleagues, all but one of whom were Asian. Shamsul and another worker had to be treated in hospital. Incredibly, the incident was not treated as a racist attack. Bowyer pleaded guilty to affray and was fined £4,500 by Thames magistrates-just half his week's wages at the time."

If its true than he can fuck off but why has this taken so long to come to light? Its not like the camel humping wife-beater would be the shy and retiring type who'd be afraid to cause a fuss.

:D Why is he a camel humper?

A while back someone changed his Wikipedia to say Camel humping wife-beater, I just thought it was catchy, I'm not actually making any serious allegations of animal abuse.

also

Was Bowyer ever found guilty of racism?

No, apparently tearing up a Mc Donalds because you don't want to be served by a "fucking Paki" isn't classed as a racist offence.

Thats not the reason why he was in court and he ripped McDonalds up because of some people in McD's not the workers.

As has already been explained I was referring to the incident at just after he signed for Leeds as detailed below.

The Daily Mail describes what happened: "In September 1996, three months after Bowyer signed for Leeds, 17 year old A level student Shamsul Mia encountered him on a night out in London. Shamsul, whose family is from Bangladesh, was working part time at McDonald's on the Isle of Dogs when Bowyer and some friends pulled up in a minicab. Shamsul served him a 69p cheeseburger-but Bowyer threw it to the ground and said he wasn't going to eat anything served by a 'f...ing Paki' He demanded another burger and said he wanted to be served by a white person. He launched into a tirade of racist abuse. Bowyer and two friends began hurling chairs at the young waiter and his colleagues, all but one of whom were Asian. Shamsul and another worker had to be treated in hospital. Incredibly, the incident was not treated as a racist attack. Bowyer pleaded guilty to affray and was fined £4,500 by Thames magistrates-just half his week's wages at the time."

:D

Class, so Wikipedia were onto it like a flash I guess.

Aye, I totally forgot about the McD's incident.

Guest Patrokles

Souness brings cancer to the club shocker :D

LM in guilty before proved innocent foreigner SHOCKER

Emre isn't foreign, he has white skin. :D

Out of order imo. Contact Diouf privately and ask him if he wants to make a statement. There's no need whatsoever to announce to the media that you'll be contacting Diouf to ask him whether Emre racially abused him. The FA are fucking thick.

Good point well made. Typical of the FA looking for scapegoats early doors

If he's guilty then I've got no sympathy for him at all, but unfounded allegations where you haven't even spoken to the alleged victim should be handled on the quiet until you have something concrete. Mud sticks.

No smoke without fire. Everyone ought to know that.

I wish it to be known that there have been allegations that Renton takes it up the pooper. I shall be contacting Mr Renton in the next few days to see if he really does enjoy letting people take a trip up Cadbury Canal.

Out of order imo. Contact Diouf privately and ask him if he wants to make a statement. There's no need whatsoever to announce to the media that you'll be contacting Diouf to ask him whether Emre racially abused him. The FA are fucking thick.

Looks like they haven't got enough to go on with the first accusation and are looking to make as much stick as poss now. I really hope he gets cleared and sues the fucking knackers off them.

Only a matter of time before he shoebombs SJP tbh, LM would have you believe.

only a matter of time before somebody does.......

I'm sure we know who they will be, but as you and your ilk wish, we'll allow them to do it first....

Fucking witch-hunt tbh

Agreed.

You sad fucking wanker, people like you make me puke, what the fuck is a racist anywhere, get real and stand your ground as a whitey or fuck right off,

What?

Its the same old story for me - NUFC refuse to be as "professional" as other sides. Bolton/Allardyce/Diouf have decided to stick their oar in in order to stir up trouble for us.

Why don't we complain about Diouf's gestures to the crowd when he scored?

Why is that Babyaro gets done for "unseen" incidents so easily but other clubs' players get let off all the time.

There was an incident a few weeks ago on goals on sunday where two teammates exchanged punches - no red cards and no FA/police charges - why not?

Why did nobody point out that Everton continue to attract probably the most racist fans in the EPL as .COM mentioned?

If theres any truth in the allegations then fair enough he has to go but I'm sick of us trying to win some "fair play" award while other clubs laugh at us as they get away with murder.

I'm sure we know who they will be, but as you and your ilk wish, we'll allow them to do it first....

:D:DB)

funny ?

Do you think another bomb will go off in this country at sometime in the future, yes or no ?

funny ?

Do you think another bomb will go off in this country at sometime in the future, yes or no ?

Go to bed, old man.

funny ?

Go to bed, old man.

shame you aren't mature enough to continue a discussion, which nobody asked you to butt in on anyway, without resorting to "insults" instead - not that I'm bothered BTW.

If so, why do you - stupidly - think it is funny ?

:DB):razz:

funny ?

Go to bed, old man.

shame you aren't mature enough to continue a discussion, which nobody asked you to butt in on anyway, without resorting to "insults" instead - not that I'm bothered BTW.

If so, why do you - stupidly - think it is funny ?

At some point in the future, a Newcastle fan will beat his wife. Should all Newcastle fans be put under surveillance?

funny ?

Of course it fucking will, what kind of question is that? Probably be another British bomber as well, like 7/7

Slight chance I might shit myself sometime in the future, should I leave the toilet?

Edited by Sima

Good point well made. Typical of the FA looking for scapegoats early doors

If he's guilty then I've got no sympathy for him at all, but unfounded allegations where you haven't even spoken to the alleged victim should be handled on the quiet until you have something concrete. Mud sticks.

Given that racism witchhunts these days work almost unnoticably different from the USA's 1950's "communist" witchhunts I doubt that's a factor of concern.

It's about being seen to be doing, not about guilty or innocent (tbh I doubt you can be innocent of such a charge, just varying degrees of guilt).

Whether he's actually guilty or not probably doesn't really come into it.