This is a bit sad of me

Kevin Carr's Gloves

I'd forgotton all about Schwarz.

Does that road sign on the A19 between Thirsk and Middlesbrough still have 'Arca' written on it in marker pen after Sunderland 33?

Go and have a look :D

I will next time I'm down there. Be sure to let you know :D

Cheers B)

But read this thread on RTG about who they reckoned their best foreign player was. http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.ph...0831&page=3

Was chuckling quite a bit.

pretty much on a par with us when we had a shit board ? ie before the current one.

:D

Lets hope we never see their like again, I'm sure you agree that it will never happen to us. :D You do remember when we were on a par with the mackems I take it ?

Anyway - enough of this, its Saturday night and I'm off down the pub

But read this thread on RTG about who they reckoned their best foreign player was. http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.ph...0831&page=3

Was chuckling quite a bit.

pretty much on a par with us when we had a shit board ? ie before the current one.

:D

Lets hope we never see their like again, I'm sure you agree that it will never happen to us. B) You do remember when we were on a par with the mackems I take it ?

I remember finishing behind them a few times during Shepherd's regime if that's what you mean. :D

I'd forgotton all about Schwarz.

Does that road sign on the A19 between Thirsk and Middlesbrough still have 'Arca' written on it in marker pen after Sunderland 33?

Go and have a look :razz:

I will next time I'm down there. Be sure to let you know :rolleyes:

Cheers :razz:

It does <_<