Are You Excited Yet

Mad-on-the-cocks

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye I was canny till you lot started about Hillsborough, you started it so I will carry it on, if you don't fuckin like it ban me, shower of shit.

Surely it was Scousers who started it by barging their way in to a game they didnt have tickets for? :D

Aye I was canny till you lot started about Hillsborough, you started it so I will carry it on, if you don't fuckin like it ban me, shower of shit.

Surely it was Scousers who started it by barging their way in to a game they didnt have tickets for? :D

Fuse lit... stand back everybody! :D

Fuse lit... stand back everybody! :D

0736904336.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Guest stevieintoon

Going through to the next round, must make you feel great. I hope some of the 60 fans who went to Palermo got a ticket, obviously not.

So now we have to look forward to hearing Colin Murray the scouse loving Irish twat thinks were out, yep I am on about the next round, you tramps.

60 hehehe

fuckin more than you took to Vitesse Arnhem 2001 you murdering bastards. No more than 10,000 of your match going support are dippers. 10,000 dippers, 15,000 "wools", 15,000 Southern/Midlands/Taffy/Mick cunts, 5,000 foreigners, which is why you can't sell out midweek. Wanks.

I think this will be 10 pages by tomorrow, I love it. goodnight.

Your still here? I was hoping you had been beheaded.

Yawnsssssssssssssssssssssss and yawns again. Alreet you twat, fuckin like me shirt pet, greet, fat freddy says I'm daft buying one, but need to look the part, whats Northern Cock.

At least theres one thing, should we get through to the final the country can sleep safe in its beds knowing that the death toll shall be zero. Could you say the same? I think fucking not.

which is why you can't sell out midweek. Wanks.

That's just reminded me of the time we went down to play them midweek, and the bit to the right of the away end was dead empty. Turns out there was a ferry strike that night. Shit thee not.

Going through to the next round, must make you feel great. I hope some of the 60 fans who went to Palermo got a ticket, obviously not.

So now we have to look forward to hearing Colin Murray the scouse loving Irish twat thinks were out, yep I am on about the next round, you tramps.

60 hehehe

fuckin more than you took to Vitesse Arnhem 2001 you murdering bastards. No more than 10,000 of your match going support are dippers. 10,000 dippers, 15,000 "wools", 15,000 Southern/Midlands/Taffy/Mick cunts, 5,000 foreigners, which is why you can't sell out midweek. Wanks.

Here he goes again, fuckin boring twat, do you look for scouses on holiday to argue with, I suppose not, okay behind your fuckin keyboard. Scouse bastard. :unsure:

60 hehehe

Here he goes again, fuckin boring twat, do you look for scouses on holiday to argue with, I suppose not, okay behind your fuckin keyboard. Scouse bastard. <_<

:unsure: That is quite funny tbf

60 hehehe

Here he goes again, fuckin boring twat, do you look for scouses on holiday to argue with, I suppose not, okay behind your fuckin keyboard. Scouse bastard. :unsure:

No need to sign your posts man, we can see your avatar

which is why you can't sell out midweek. Wanks.

That's just reminded me of the time we went down to play them midweek, and the bit to the right of the away end was dead empty. Turns out there was a ferry strike that night. Shit thee not.

:unsure::