What's it like to have manufactured support?

An-al (ie up me arse)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I just wondered, and thought you fellas might be the best ones to tell me, what with your "Free Scarves" and all that.

Do the beer bellies and bald heads come as standard, or do you have to pay extra?

:unsure: The Bindipper has a pseudonym <_<

Well, I just wondered, and thought you fellas might be the best ones to tell me, what with your "Free Scarves" and all that.

Do the beer bellies and bald heads come as standard, or do you have to pay extra?

That bits actually canny funny :unsure:

Funny 'Haha', or funny 'Look at Newcastle all the way down the table' funny?

:blush: Hey - a jester hat <_< More manufactured support, but on a forum this time <_<

Funny 'Haha', or funny 'Look at Newcastle all the way down the table' funny?

:blush: Hey - a jester hat :blush: More manufactured support, but on a forum this time <_<

<_<

So you a scruffy scouse bin dipper an'arl?

Whats it like to be such a fucking nobhead from a shithole of a city that only got capital of fucking culture because its such a fucking hovel that they probably stole the ballot box, sold it for drugs on ebay then fixed the result and put it back? ???

oh and fucking 2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1 there you fucking twat fuck off back to your slum where no one would give a shit if you fucking got nuked in fact we'd fucking give osoma bin laden the freedom of newcastle if he sliced and diced the whole of livershite

Well, I just wondered, and thought you fellas might be the best ones to tell me...

The 'Bald-Heads' are a natural phenomenon found mostly on the west coast of England especially near the Wirral, Bootle, the Liver Building, and Anfield, but are also found in other regions.

'Beer-Bellies' are worked-for, paid-for, man-made rotund creations that are found world-wide in every country but are more common in Lancashire.

What's it like to have to start yet another people's campaign to get your support to resemble a decent crowd?

Let me get this right.

Manufactured support = Fans getting free scarves.

Right.....

:unsure:

To be fair lads he may have a point, I mean it's not like any of our supporters can hold a candle to this blokes footballing nous. week after week he wows us all with his knowledge of lower league football and the history of the sport, on a national scale no less.

_40381419_spoonypink144.jpg

"A bit before my time mate"

Edited by The Mighty Hog

To be fair lads he may have a point, I mean it's not like any of our supporters can hold a candle to this blokes footballing nous. week after week he wows us all with his knowledge of lower league football and the history of the sport, on a national scale no less.

Finally something talking sense :unsure:

Oh the irony of a scouser missing the point.

I thought scousers always got the point. Injected into their arm mostly but they still get it.

oh and scouse twat. Hope our Heather takes that geriatric beatle for all he has the gullible twat.

Finally something talking sense <_<

I thought scousers always got the point. Injected into their arm mostly but they still get it.

oh and scouse twat. Hope our Heather takes that geriatric beatle for all he has the gullible twat.

I thought Heather was a Mackem? :unsure:

Finally something talking sense <_<

I thought Heather was a Mackem? :unsure:

From Washington went to my school my year.