How many times have Newcastle United won a European Cup?

An-al (ie up me arse)

How many times have Newcastle United won a European Cup?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does Liverpool being a more successful club than us have to do with, well, anything?

But to answer your question, it's the same number of times we've had a Yank owner. I'll leave it to you to figure that one out.

What does Liverpool being a more successful club than us have to do with, well, anything?

But to answer your question, it's the same number of times we've had a Yank owner. I'll leave it to you to figure that one out.

Also the same number of our own fans' corpses we've pissed on and robbed.

Also to fit in with my friend above,

we've won one European cup for every foreign fan we've killed while rioting and becoming known as the scum of England.

You will need to win it another 34 times to have a chance of managing that feat. You have however managed to win it one time for every year you got English clubs banned from Europe.

Top marks sonna, top marks

:unsure: That's right, just bring Heysel, Hillsborough, and a pack of bullshit writting by a paper aimed at folks with an IQ of 10 into this <_<

Im not bringing any bullshit up son, purely fact. You killed 39 fans in Heysel while chasing a European title, we however have bumped none off.

<_< That's right, just bring Heysel, Hillsborough, and a pack of bullshit writting by a paper aimed at folks with an IQ of 10 into this <_<

You're trying to tell us your IQ is more than 10? :unsure:

Are you serious?

What is it with these scouse knobjockeys? And all because we took the piss out of some fucking tramp that wanted to know if he could sneak into the ground on last year's ticket. All of a sudden we're swamped with thick bastards intent on defending the honour of a thieving twat. :unsure:

What is it with these scouse knobjockeys? And all because we took the piss out of some fucking tramp that wanted to know if he could sneak into the ground on last year's ticket. All of a sudden we're swamped with thick bastards intent on defending the honour of a thieving twat. <_<

They're funny man :unsure:<_<

Been working on his handicap aint he? No, I dont mean the hunchback thing he's got going on ~ been improving his golf swing or summit. Maybe resigning himself to some time out of football...