**MICHAEL OWEN SIGNS FOR NEWCASTLE!**

Tom_NUFC

what do people think of fat fred then? i still think souness is a cunt who needs shooting, same with freddy, but there is no denying hes an awesome business man. man to man hes persuaded owen, robert, kluivert, parker, emre, luque, boumsong to join us when there have been other, maybe more attractive, clubs interested. not bad for a bloke that looks and sounds like he should belong in a working mens club 24/7!

22539[/snapback]

Disagree, we have paid well over the odds for Owen, not that I'm complaining, but I still think Shepherd is an idiot. It's all about money, and Owen made it clear he would have preferred to go to Liverpool, but they wouldn't pay up. Same is true for many of the other players on that list.

22576[/snapback]

I'd agree with that, but we got our man.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope he hasn't got any clauses in his contract, which he is bound to have.

22584[/snapback]

I'd be surprised if he didn't

:D

22591[/snapback]

shouldnt we wait to find out what these clauses are before we get too cocky then?

I just hope he hasn't got any clauses in his contract, which he is bound to have.

22584[/snapback]

I'd be surprised if he didn't

22591[/snapback]

shouldnt we wait to find out what these clauses are before we get too cocky then?

22596[/snapback]

Why? Next game Michael Owen will be starting for us. I think that's cause to get a bit excited!

22584[/snapback]

Of course he has, otherwise he'd just be signing a blank piece of paper!

what do people think of fat fred then? i still think souness is a cunt who needs shooting, same with freddy, but there is no denying hes an awesome business man. man to man hes persuaded owen, robert, kluivert, parker, emre, luque, boumsong to join us when there have been other, maybe more attractive, clubs interested. not bad for a bloke that looks and sounds like he should belong in a working mens club 24/7!

22539[/snapback]

22557[/snapback]

:stars::suicide:

22584[/snapback]

Of course he has, otherwise he'd just be signing a blank piece of paper!

:stars:

22604[/snapback]

Exactly!

:suicide:

Semi-serious note: how long before his hamstring goes now that our medical team have got hold of him!  :stars:

22598[/snapback]

:suicide:

I time the first hint of pessimism at 51 minutes after the news broke. We almost had an hour of happiness before a 'realist' pointed out the facts.

Semi-serious note: how long before his hamstring goes now that our medical team have got hold of him!  :stars:

22598[/snapback]

That's not even remotly funny (sadly because it's true........)

Still, you know how to ruin the moment you pesimistic bastid ;-)

I thought it had taken a while for Owen and hamstring to be mentioned in this thread!

It was one of my first thoughts after the initial excitment, he should bring his own doctor with him and not let out lot get near him!

I thought it had taken a while for Owen and hamstring to be mentioned in this thread!

It was one of my first thoughts after the initial excitment, he should bring his own doctor with him and not let out lot get near him!

22644[/snapback]

boysfrombrazil.jpg

Sadly Dr Mengele has been at our club for too long.