**MICHAEL OWEN SIGNS FOR NEWCASTLE!**

Tom_NUFC

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think we havta thank Mr Belllamy for being a prick and getting kicked out the club..allowing us to sign a new number 10 :stars:

22667[/snapback]

And making a £11m loss?

Does this mean we have to praise Freddy for actually doing something usful.

22652[/snapback]

Don't say it too loud though

22655[/snapback]

Does it bollocks. Blame Shepherd that the club has become such a poor proposition that even when we're paying vastly over the odds, with a load of (alleged) get out clauses it's still considered ridiculous for top players to consider us.

Pleased we've got him but had the club been run properly (on and off the pitch) he could have been sewn up before the start of the season and we'd have more than 1 point by now.

GET IN. We've got Owen!

So many websites to read, so little time!  :suicide:

I might get myself up to St James for "the unveiling", put on my best charver accent and make sure I get on Sky saying somehting like, "It's mint this like. Owen's even better than Ronaldo, Shevchenko and Henry put together. We'll win the league now man, by a geet big mile!"

You know they'll be on there later!  :stars:

22572[/snapback]

We luvs ye Miychell.

*cringe*

i think we havta thank Mr Belllamy for being a prick and getting kicked out the club..allowing us to sign a new number 10 :stars:

22667[/snapback]

And making a £11m loss?

22669[/snapback]

If you honestly want to talk about the business side - think about the impact of having a player with the profile of Owen at the club over Bellamy.

Also

-I think Owen's somewhat injury prone, but nothing compared to Bellamy

-Think of the effect of having Michael Owen's professionalism in the dressing room over Bellamy's. Owen is not an odious dwarf, though Owen's a little too nice for my liking.

Semi-serious note: how long before his hamstring goes now that our medical team have got hold of him!  :stars:

22598[/snapback]

:suicide:

I time the first hint of pessimism at 51 minutes after the news broke. We almost had an hour of happiness before a 'realist' pointed out the facts.

22611[/snapback]

I was going to post something similar as soon as the deal was announced 'subject to medical'. I resisted, for the good of the board :icon_lol:

i think we havta thank Mr Belllamy for being a prick and getting kicked out the club..allowing us to sign a new number 10 :blush:

22667[/snapback]

And making a £11m loss?

22669[/snapback]

If you honestly want to talk about the business side - think about the impact of having a player with the profile of Owen at the club over Bellamy.

Also

-I think Owen's somewhat injury prone, but nothing compared to Bellamy

-Think of the effect of having Michael Owen's professionalism in the dressing room over Bellamy's. Owen is not an odious dwarf, though Owen's a little too nice for my liking.

22681[/snapback]

I've always thought that too.

Wel, there is a god after all!! :stars: I had to spend all day yesterday (at a race meeting) with one of me best marras, he's a poolfan. He must have said ten times that Owen would go to them today, "our micheal will come home"

Just text him the great news.....his reply?

"he's a foooooking turncoat"

:suicide::icon_lol::blush:

Thank you!!! Thank you!!!

Jinxing on SSN, People buying Owen shirts.  That's some waste of £50 if he fails his medical.

22729[/snapback]

I've just seen that on SSN! Apparently they're flying off the shelves in the club shop. Please gawd don't let anything go wrong with this deal else we'll be a laughing stock (again!) :stars::suicide:

Jinxing on SSN, People buying Owen shirts.  That's some waste of £50 if he fails his medical.

22729[/snapback]

I've just seen that on SSN! Apparently they're flying off the shelves in the club shop. Please gawd don't let anything go wrong with this deal else we'll be a laughing stock (again!) :stars::suicide:

22734[/snapback]

Ala Everton "Champions League, You're having a laugh"