Canteen Time

Gemmill

Bacon or Sausage  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Heres my nails diet regime fwiw:

Boots meal deal:

Skinny Minnie sandwich (tuna and houmus) <300 cals

Strawberry and banana innocent smoothie (equiv. 2 portions of fruit)

Red grapes (equiv 1 portion of fruit)

Remember this is a daily regime that sees me between 9 -5. I'm effectively nil by mouth to owt else. SAS survival units would go delusional before almost certainly perishing on the same rations.

Boots meal deal:

Remember this is a daily regime that sees me between 9 -5. I'm effectively nil by mouth to owt else. SAS survival units would go delusional before almost certainly perishing on the same rations.

It's nee Abduls kebab while you're sat in the park at 4am tbf :unsure:

i had porridge. high in protein for the slow release of energy and low in fat. perfect breakfast.

enjoy the saturated fat sandwich though <_<

I did. Can you honestly say you enjoyed your plate of boiled oats? <_<

I had porridge with live yoghurt and blueberries. What a depressing way to start the day that his.

Normally have 2/3 filter coffee's and Marlboro lights.....But since I gave up smoking...Yes breakfast is a little threadbare.

I bet you used to smell lush. :unsure:

Cumberland suasage with Horse radish sauce. Go on G man. :blush:

i had porridge. high in protein for the slow release of energy and low in fat. perfect breakfast.

enjoy the saturated fat sandwich though :blush:

I had porridge with live yoghurt and blueberries. What a depressing way to start the day that his.

Normally have 2/3 filter coffee's and Marlboro lights.....But since I gave up smoking...Yes breakfast is a little threadbare.

Classic case of teacher breath tbh <_<

I did. Can you honestly say you enjoyed your plate of boiled oats? :unsure:

How long's it been now Parky?

3 weeks!! <_<

Boots meal deal:

It's nee Abduls kebab while you're sat in the park at 4am tbf :unsure:

Regrettably not. <_< Though on this diet I do occasionally black out and wake up in the park etc at 4am.

Is there anything worse tbf?

i don't mind it actually. a small teaspoon of honey makes it just about edible.

the only time i crack and go for fried breakfast these days is on the weekend when i'm nursing a hangover and it's absolutely essential.

Classic case of teacher breath tbh :blush:

We had a Physics teacher, Mr. Numan, who's was probably the worst I've smelled. One day he was talking to this lad Craig in class and he just said, 'Sir, your breath stinks'. <_<

i don't mind it actually. a small teaspoon of honey makes it just about edible.

the only time i crack and go for fried breakfast these days is on the weekend when i'm nursing a hangover and it's absolutely essential.

Eat what you like man, be happy. Leftover curry from under the bed is a great breakfast treat. <_<

Only when they tried to cover it with xxx strong mints :blush:

I did. Can you honestly say you enjoyed your plate of boiled oats? :blush:

We had a Physics teacher, Mr. Numan, who's was probably the worst I've smelled. One day he was talking to this lad Craig in class and he just said, 'Sir, your breath stinks'. <_<

<_< Fair play to the lad (it wasn't me before anyone asks)...

Our Physics teacher was 'wild' Bill Parrish. He looked like like Ricky Tomlinson on a bad hair day, smoked during (yes, during physics!!!) lessons drank thick black coffee from a two-pint mug which had become brown on the inside and had the remnants of his breakfast (and probably last nights dinner) encrusted into his beard.

To say he stank was an understatement and if he issued you with a face-to-face bollocking, which happened, you were lucky not to fucking pass out!

Aside from that he used to go to the pub at lunch time have about 3 pints of special brew and drive back for the afternoon lessons. Thankfully, I never got him in the afternoons but people who did said it was even worse - proper alcoholic sweaty stench topped off with a nice sprinkling of BO.

I had a physics teacher of the same name :blush:

coincidence tastic

• 11 years later...