Roeder stepping up chase for Bale

Scottish Mag

How about "acceptable"?

That's about as far as I'd be willing to go, and that only because I'm making allowances for the amount of cash that Freddy's made available.

No, i'm not f**king mental, and i won't quantify your comments with a response - i am entitled to my opinion.

I don't see how any other manger could have done any better with 15million - hindsight is easy now and obviously we should have signed Campbell, Kanu etc but Portsmouth took a chance on them and it worked but 99 times out of a hundred 'kanu' signings don't pay off.

What dead cert success's would you have signed with the same amount of money - this needs to include a Shearer replacement? I just think he is way above 'accepatable' what other current manager other than Wenger has made better signings for the money?

Wenger is an excellent judge of player and if he decides that Campbell isn't good enough for a substitute for a top four team then who is anyone to argue. He's a good player in now what is proving themselves to be an over achieving team. I can assure you he will not have the same influence next year. I would rather show faith in youngsters and hopefully reap the benefits for many years.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic