Fenerbahce :)

AZ :)

Livorno :)

Espanyol :)

H Tel Aviv :)

Rangers :)

Blackburn :)

Leverkusen :)

I think the UEFA cup is most definitely winnable, but for th curse at this club that means we'll never win a trophy ever!!!

But seriously it is the trophy we have the best shout at winning, the league even at the start of the season is a no go, the FA cup towards the end will feature the big teams playing near or at full strength and we have never done well in the league cup.

Guest Patrokles

There aren't too many really poor teams left, it has to be said. I personally think that it's a case of we could beat any of them on our day, but 70% of them are capable of beating us on their day/ if we don't play well.

All those teams are beatable but at the same time I wouldn't be expecting an easy ride in any of them, the road to the final won't be an easy one.

Yep.

I'm really excited. Our European away form has been brilliant. If we can take the tie back to St James for the remaining games, I'd be very happy. If we get in the last eight, I can us doing it to be honest. The next round will be the time to go out for me, I'd be dissapointed, but obviously not as bad as if we had progressed then got knocked out. If we can get past Alkmaar or Fene, I'm very optimistic.

Not looking forward in taking our team down to WHL or Ewood though. I know we've beaten them on thier patches this season, but our team is best suited playing the other european teams at the moment, our defence doesn't get bullied easier by these type of teams.

European adventures really get to me, I hope we can extend ours. :lol::unsure:;):rolleyes::P:P:(:P:)

Edited by NewcastleRocker

On a good day, we can win against any of the teams left, on a normal day...

On a critically important NUFC odds on favourite won last ten games now playing really shit opposition in semi final day...

We'l get thrashed. :lol: