Craig Bellamy

LeazesMag

Who cares? hasn't been a Newcastle player for 2 years. Get over it

Mr Nail, meet Mr Head.

Why would they want to meet? As I understand it, the phrase you refer to is "hits the nail on the head", the head being part of the nail...so that's just nonsense. :lol:

Was thinking the same thing, it's like introducing somebody to their own arm.

Maybe Mr. Hammer meet Mr. Nail.

I shudder to think what an MC Hammer and Jimmy Nail collaboration would sound like.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Nail, meet Mr Head.

Why would they want to meet? As I understand it, the phrase you refer to is "hits the nail on the head", the head being part of the nail...so that's just nonsense. :lol:

I shudder to think what an MC Hammer and Jimmy Nail collaboration would sound like.

Can't touch these crocodile shoes?

LM, honest question:

Do you really think the oh so wonderful Chairman and his super board would buy Bellamy back?

If you don't and he is such a fantastic player and they are such a great board why wouldn't they?

Sorry Jon, but these decisions are for the manager. But I'm not surprised you think the chairman is the manager, it does explain why you get so many assumptions wrong, although you aren't the only one ...

Is it really THAT hard to understand? Ok I will put it a little more simply for you:

If Roeder asked Shepherd to sign Bellamy do you think he and the board would try and bring him in?

Mr Nail, meet Mr Head.

Heat of the moment, I wasn't thinking straight.

:unsure:

Mr Nail, meet Mr Head.

Why would they want to meet? As I understand it, the phrase you refer to is "hits the nail on the head", the head being part of the nail...so that's just nonsense. :rolleyes:

Can't touch these crocodile shoes?

:lol::unsure:;)

Yesh HBellamy is a good player, yes Id have liked him to stay. But, Im happy with Martins and Owen and hope the wee man is fit sometime soon. Regarding the season where we in the CL and finished 3rd, Bellamy scored 9 goals with shearer on 25. Lets not also forget that Bellamy often went through alot of each season out of form, wasnt very consistant. The team he was in was also made by Nobby and Robert who at the time were providing more assists than most for other teams between them. Id nottake away what Bellamy done or perhaps could still be doing, but we've moved on long ago. Reason he left? Souness. Blokes still a tosser though, just that back then he was our tosser.

you're having a laugh

:)

scored a goal and set up another with a superb piece of vision, controlled passing and ability, in the Nou Camp. Which sums up his game, and his value to his club.

It was a good pass but much like Andy Gray you are going way over the top as to how good it was.

I don't think so. Only good players see things so quickly and play it so perfectly.

Like Martins defence splitting pass to set up Butt's goal against Spurs?

Well, when Martins almost single handedly converts a mid table team to one who qualifies for the Champions League, then you can substantiate your point with more substance. Although I obviously hope he does, he hasn't just yet.

Which almoot, single handedly dinmantles your position of self-appointed authority on football. Gary Speed? Alan Shearer? Nolberto Solano?, Bobby Robson? Football being a TEAM game. You do sound incredibly dimwitted. Did you ever play football at a decent standard? I did :(

have you ever listened to these people on TV who played football professionally :(

I cant be arsed to read the bigotted drivel from Leazes arse and toondoggydoody. But has anyone mentioned the fatone said Bellamy would never play for us again? Also how he tried to cause trouble between Shearer and the bellend and then had to climb down. And of course they are going to say that it doesn't matter about Bellamy's personality if he plays. they are both odious shits themselves.

Cue Lm and TD "You don't know what you're talking about, only supported us since 1992 blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda I talk out me arse you know drivel"

Yesh HBellamy is a good player, yes Id have liked him to stay. But, Im happy with Martins and Owen and hope the wee man is fit sometime soon. Regarding the season where we in the CL and finished 3rd, Bellamy scored 9 goals with shearer on 25. Lets not also forget that Bellamy often went through alot of each season out of form, wasnt very consistant. The team he was in was also made by Nobby and Robert who at the time were providing more assists than most for other teams between them. Id nottake away what Bellamy done or perhaps could still be doing, but we've moved on long ago. Reason he left? Souness. Blokes still a tosser though, just that back then he was our tosser.

you're having a laugh

Robert was the most productive Left Winger this club has had in terms of goal return and assists in the past 2 decades at least.

Nolberto Solano is one of the most consistent performers in the Premiership and in the 300 games he's played for the club, provided more influence and invention than his counterparts.

you're having a laugh

Robert was the most productive Left Winger this club has had in terms of goal return and assists in the past 2 decades at least.

Nolberto Solano is one of the most consistent performers in the Premiership and in the 300 games he's played for the club, provided more influence and invention than his counterparts.

tbh I'd rather have another winger like Robert (or a pair like Solano and Robert) for all his defensives issues and moodiness than Bellamy even with the ego surgically removed (and a neck surgically implanted).

Bellamy is a good player, but he added to that team, he did not make it.

Agreed i think we played our best football with two over lapping full backs and two out and out wingers hence hughes and Solano (who linked up well together) with Robert and Bernard down the left.

Milner and Solano is an interesting pairing think it could work out well for us , they seem to get better the more they play together. We either need Bernard back to his best or another left back to play with Duff/ N'Zogbia. Still think Duff has a lot more to offer

I cant be arsed to read the bigotted drivel from Leazes arse and toondoggydoody. But has anyone mentioned the fatone said Bellamy would never play for us again? Also how he tried to cause trouble between Shearer and the bellend and then had to climb down. And of course they are going to say that it doesn't matter about Bellamy's personality if he plays. they are both odious shits themselves.

Cue Lm and TD "You don't know what you're talking about, only supported us since 1992 blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda I talk out me arse you know drivel"

bigoted ? LOL

Shame that you think I know fcuk all, but when I ask YOU something about the club, YOU know fuck all and don't reply.

bigoted ? LOL

Shame that you think I know fcuk all, but when I ask YOU something about the club, YOU know fuck all and don't reply.

Standard reply tbh

scored a goal and set up another with a superb piece of vision, controlled passing and ability, in the Nou Camp. Which sums up his game, and his value to his club.

It was a good pass but much like Andy Gray you are going way over the top as to how good it was.

I don't think so. Only good players see things so quickly and play it so perfectly.

Like Martins defence splitting pass to set up Butt's goal against Spurs?

Well, when Martins almost single handedly converts a mid table team to one who qualifies for the Champions League, then you can substantiate your point with more substance. Although I obviously hope he does, he hasn't just yet.

Which almoot, single handedly dinmantles your position of self-appointed authority on football. Gary Speed? Alan Shearer? Nolberto Solano?, Bobby Robson? Football being a TEAM game. You do sound incredibly dimwitted. Did you ever play football at a decent standard? I did :(

you have had a chance to show you know more about Newcastle United than me, but if I remember correctly, you didn't get involved in attempting to do so.

How incredibly stupid, just like an idealistic and stupid schoolteacher.

If you look through the records - as your statement makes me doubt you witnessed these seasons - prior to Bobby Robson buying Bellamy and Robert, we were a mid table side, struggling to get behind defences and looking like a team miles away from the one of a few years earlier, despite playing ALL those players you mention. In come Robert and Bellamy, and an immediate change in the teams style, momentum, adding pace and penetration to their play, and positions of 4th, 3rd and 5th. Bellamy was by far the biggest influence on the general play and improvement in the pattern of play, despite Roberts stats, who went missing in quite a lot of games, even though he - also - produced on many occasions when it mattered.

You can believe this if you like, as it appears you weren't there. Most people who WERE, don't dispute this. Now you can go back to your classroom and teach whatever bollocks you think you teach, but I hope it isn't football, nor do I hope you make things up to suit yourself.

Lastly - as you appear to think that knowledge is dependant on the level you played the game, despite knowing nothing about me, I don't expect to see you criticising any Newcastle player, the manager, or coaching staff in future, unless you yourself are an ex professional player who played for NUFC, or higher, which is more likely than in recent years, if you did this when we had a shit board pre-1992.