Jeff Stelling's Super Special Soccer Saturday Drinking Game

Guest Patrokles

Only drinking game I really know is Centurion.

100 shots of beer, 1 per minute (I think).

Aye that's a challenge that like, never completed that once. Although I haven't tried it for years.

Me and me mate were thinking of a bit of a Match Of The Day variety earlier on.

- Everytime Shearer's lack of pace is mentioned in his later years. - 3 shots

- Everytime Craig Bellamy is mentioned as Shearer's mate - 3 shots

- Everytime Lawro takes the piss out of his co-commentator - 3 shots

- Everytime Lineker makes a cheesy one liner - 3 shots

- Everytime Hanses criticises a defender - 3 shots

Used to love playing drinking games when I was in the sixth form, a few of us always had Friday afternoon off so we would go round mine or my mates gf's get a load of drink and play drinking games we had normally made up that day.

We used to play a simpler version.

Pass a pint glass round, whoever is holding it when the ball goes out of play, ie throw in, corner, goalkick etc has to put in a spirit of their choice. Whoever is holding it when the next goal goes in has to drink it in one. If the game was 0-0 then whoever was holding it when the final whistle went would have the honour of knocking back a very dubious mixture.

Pass a pint glass round, whoever is holding it when the ball goes out of play, ie throw in, corner, goalkick etc has to put in a spirit of their choice. Whoever is holding it when the next goal goes in has to drink it in one. If the game was 0-0 then whoever was holding it when the final whistle went would have the honour of knocking back a very dubious mixture.

So a drinking game, where it's possible to go a couple of hours without even drinking?

Or do you drink your own drink whilst this is happening?

So a drinking game, where it's possible to go a couple of hours without even drinking?

Silly question :lol:

This was always played in the boozer with the pint glass going round 20/30 people. Call it a bonus drink if you got lucky :naughty:

Silly question ;)

This was always played in the boozer with the pint glass going round 20/30 people. Call it a bonus drink if you got lucky :lol:

We used to play a game where you would choose a player each from each side (so you had 2). Every time their name was mentioned, you had to drink. Whenever they had the ball, you had to be drinking. For every shot on goal they had, you had a shot. If they scored, you had to down a pint. If one of your players fouls your other player, you had to drink a shot for everyone who was playing the game.

It was a nightmare, and usually didn't go much further than half time.

Has anyone else noticed how difficult it is to do shots of lager, rather than pints? :naughty:

Guest Toplass-101

ok ill start it off...

When they hit the ball ya have a beer

When both men run between sticks you have two beers

when the ball goes over the fence you have a Gin n tonic

When the ball comes back over the fence you have a shot of Jager

When England inevitably get knocked out drink 20 pints of lager. And start a fight with the nearest Australian.

The most punishing drinking game I ever played was whilst watching Dodgeball. Drink any time the word 'it', or any word containing 'it', such as 'with', is mentioned.

Worst i got done was futurama.

Every time you character speaks drink,

then with certian emotions drink more,

My charcater was amy (went for a piss / last one left)

the entire episode was about her,

got fucking wrecked

ok ill start it off...

:(

Guest Toplass-101

ok ill start it off...

:(

thats not funny, and no1 gave any more reasons to have adrink, thats sader

Ive thought ov another one...

if you have gone to the crikeyt then u probs got a boat load of foood rom marksys, so every time someone pulls out a marksys sarny ya all have a drink

• 15 years later...