Driving.

Pegasus Bridge

I was driving home from the toon today, a trip I do almost daily. About 3/4 of the way home, driving on the coast road, I suddenly realised I had drove from the northumbria uni's carpark to where I was now, without really concentrating. Like it was instinct or something. Really quite a strange sensation. I was obviously safe, but my mind must of just programmed itself into driving mode or something, because I could only vaguely remember driving all that way.

Maybe I shouldn't be behind the wheel?

Maybe this is normal?

:rolleyes:

Guest Toplass-101

I come out the auto-pilot mode and wonder what the fcuk am I doing here? and ive passed where I was going to or I end up at Tesco when I wasnt even going there. :rolleyes:

I occassionally go on autopilot when I'm heading somewhere out of the ordinary but local and end up at the ordinary swearing and cursing and having to plot a new route, even though TomTom has been barking orders for the last five miles... I tend to ignore TomTom unless I'm going somewhere I've never been before.

I occassionally go on autopilot when I'm heading somewhere out of the ordinary but local and end up at the ordinary swearing and cursing and having to plot a new route, even though TomTom has been barking orders for the last five miles... I tend to ignore TomTom unless I'm going somewhere I've never been before.

I do the same - I blatantly ignore TomTom all the time, winds my other half up something rotten. Can't imagine why I keep on doing it? :rolleyes: