These New Owners of West Ham

LeazesMag

There's more to a board than being ambitious and a different board doesn't necessarily have to be unambitious like the previous one Leazes!

NOOOOOOOO!!! *pulls Renton back from the abyss*

There's more to a board than being ambitious and a different board doesn't necessarily have to be unambitious like the previous one Leazes!

very important trait for a board to have, unless you want one that isn't !!!!!!

It's OK, I know what I'm doing, I'm in control. I can take it or leave it, its not a problem..... :(

It's OK, I know what I'm doing, I'm in control. I can take it or leave it, its not a problem..... :(

Are you now :blink:

Most people I know of, who have experienced a shit board that sells your best players and don't have ambition don't want to go back to it at any price, while those who haven't either don't understand it could happen or are prepared to take the risk for the same reason.

Thats not being critical, its just how I have found people to be.

Apart from Noelie..... who clearly believes the club continued to win things and be a top club since the 1950's .... :(

Fact is Renton, if we had had a board like nowadays when Joe Harvey, Gordon Lee and Cox were manager, we would have done entirely differently, and both Lee and Cox could have led the club to success. This is what happens when you have a shit board that don't back managers, they leave.

He even made specific reference (in his NE5 guise) to Noelie yesterday on NO.

LeazesMag you have now reached your highest level of stupidity by saying that I accused you of using my name on another forum

It is quite obvious you are so stupid you can't even read or understand what is written and by who.

Probably because you are so stupidly obsessed with yourslf and your own opinions

you must be a right daft twat if you think I'd bother using your username ..... HOHO. how fuckin sad........

Now this response goes beyond stupidity!!

There was no reference to you using my username, only my name, or who posted it. but you obviously didn't read the posting correctly.

And as for me thinking anything about you other than you're stupid, now that is stupid.

Did you really use my name on another forum?

If you did then that shows your stupidity is not confined to one forum, you like to spread it around.

you must be a right daft twat if you think I'd bother using your username ..... HOHO. how fuckin sad........

nah, you're wrong Noelie, ...............I am laughing at your stupidity to think I have nothing else better to do than logging into an internet forum and pretending I am you .....

You must have been born stupid LeazesMag, I don't think any reference has been made or thought about you pretending to being me, and certainly not by me, I only asked if you had, based on someone elses comment.

"When ignorance predominates, vulgarity will inevitably assert itself".

Whoever quoted that must have had you in mind LeazesMag, I couldn't have labeled you better.

The Premier League have charged West Ham with breaching rules over the signings of Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano last August.

The Argentine pair joined The Hammers on transfer deadline day last year, a double deal that was hailed as a major coup at the time.

However, it has been speculated that West Ham do not actually own the players' registrations, a move that is in breach of league regulations.

The pair are alleged to be part-owned by a third party, Media Sports Investment (MSI), thus breaking rules which forbids the ownership of players by a third party.

West Ham have yet to respond to the charge and it remains to be seen what punishment, if any, may be forthcoming from the outcome.

Tevez is yet to score from his 16 league appearances to date, while Mascherano fell out of favour and is spending the remainder of the season at Liverpool.

"It is the board's complaint that there were agreements in relation to both these transfers that enabled third parties to acquire the ability materially to influence the club's policies and/or the performance of its teams in League matches and/or the competitions set out in Rule E.10," read a Premier League statement.

"The board's view is this constitutes a breach of rule U.18. Furthermore at the time of the transfer agreements for both Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano, and until 24 January 2007, West Ham United failed to disclose the third party agreements to the Premier League and/or deliberately withheld these agreements from the Premier League.

"The board's view is this constitutes a breach of rule B.13, which states 'In all matters and transactions relating to the League each club shall behave towards each other club and the League with the utmost good faith'.

"West Ham United has 14 days within which to respond to these charges."

West Ham have unsurprisingly reacted quickly to the charge, by stating they will 'vigorously defend' themselves and provide the Premier League with the necessary paperwork.

A club statement read: "In light of the legal advice received, the club will vigorously defend itself against the charge and provide a detailed response as requested by the Premier League within the time allowed."

Possible points deduction if found guilty. :(

a DOF doesn't guarantee you a good manager who is the most important person in a football club

I don't recall anyone saying that, I remember saying the benefits of a DOF would be to take pressure off the manager and would allow someone to concentrate on Scouting, youth development and all the other stuff like that full time rather than having to expect Roeder to do all this as well as sort the first team.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...pur/4224278.stm

Edited by Baggio

Now this response goes beyond stupidity!!

There was no reference to you using my username, only my name, or who posted it. but you obviously didn't read the posting correctly.

And as for me thinking anything about you other than you're stupid, now that is stupid.

Noelie said :

"Hardly, I've never said you look like a willy, only stupid.

Did you really use my name on another forum?

If you did then that shows your stupidity is not confined to one forum, you like to spread it around."

I don't see the problem with saying to someone on another message board that you are a complete tosser, as for using your username, it happens, plenty of people use other names and plenty of people on here have changed usernames. It appears you know as little about how people use internet message boards as you do Newcastle United LOL

Meanwhile, I am waiting for your opinions on those players from the 1960's and 1970's, that you imply you have knowledge of, as I do.

While you are doing your research, it would be interesting to ask people on here, who go to games and support the club,if they think going to games makes you more or less knowledgeable about the games you see of the club, than those who do not.

Edited by LeazesMag

Boumsong was shit - as I said from day 1

"and I think Boumsong is OK, he is quick and composed and a canny tackler, but shite in the air."

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?...pic=410&hl=

which he is. Ultimately though, being shite in the air, and poor in the physical aspect of life in the premiership, shattered what chance he may have had of succeeding. Nice to see you are infatuated with me so much you go digging out that. While you were at it, I don't suppose you looked for the numerous people who said he was the new Woodgate, on the basis he was an expensive foreigner, nor some of your chums posts that Souness was beginning the process of "sorting out the cancers at the club and should be given time, money, because Alex Ferguson was given time and money and sorted out the cancers at ManU"

:(

a DOF doesn't guarantee you a good manager who is the most important person in a football club

I don't recall anyone saying that, I remember saying the benefits of a DOF would be to take pressure off the manager and would allow someone to concentrate on Scouting, youth development and all the other stuff like that full time rather than having to expect Roeder to do all this as well as sort the first team.

what makes you say that Newcastle United have never had scouts and coaching staff LOL

Great laugh that ....... :(

"and I think Boumsong is OK, he is quick and composed and a canny tackler, but shite in the air."

which he is. Ultimately though, being shite in the air, and poor in the physical aspect of life in the premiership, shattered what chance he may have had of succeeding. Nice to see you are infatuated with me so much you go digging out that. While you were at it, I don't suppose you looked for the numerous people who said he was the new Woodgate, on the basis he was an expensive foreigner, nor some of your chums posts that Souness was beginning the process of "sorting out the cancers at the club and should be given time, money, because Alex Ferguson was given time and money and sorted out the cancers at ManU"

Can you post a link to where someone said he was the new Woodgate?

BTW I wasn't looking to pull a link up to where someone calls something wrong to embarrass them, I was simply pulling up a link to show you were telling lies again.

what makes you say that Newcastle United have never had scouts and coaching staff LOL

I've never said we haven't got scouts or coaching staff, I said we have shit scouts and coaching staff.

Duh.

Can you post a link to where someone said he was the new Woodgate?

BTW I wasn't looking to pull a link up to where someone calls something wrong to embarrass them, I was simply pulling up a link to show you were telling lies again.

No. Because I can't be arsed to look for them on here or toonchat - as you do - and also because quite a lot of them would have been by people on here using NO at the time on the old server.

You could provide a link saying where I have told "lies".....that is, if you think that our league positions over the last 30+ years pre-1992 that I have posted are "lies", and that only 4 teams have qualified for europe more than us in the last decade is "lies" ?

Question for you. Do you think the mackems are doing well now, because they had a "plan", a DOF or simply got lucky with their manager, as he wasn't first choice ?

Another question. Do you think people who go to games have a better insight into the games and the whole club than those who do not ?

Edited by LeazesMag

I've never said we haven't got scouts or coaching staff, I said we have shit scouts and coaching staff.

Duh.

You're telling lies. You said this :

"I don't recall anyone saying that, I remember saying the benefits of a DOF would be to take pressure off the manager and would allow someone to concentrate on Scouting, youth development and all the other stuff like that full time rather than having to expect Roeder to do all this as well as sort the first team. "

Roeder - and no other NUFC manager - has had to do all of that on his own at all.

I've already posted the link to where you lied about claiming Boumsong was shit from the beginning.

Question for you. Do you think the mackems are doing well now, because they had a "plan", a DOF or simply got lucky with their manager, as he wasn't first choice ?

Sunderland have always been a team who do well in the Championship, Roy Keane hasn't done anything that Mick Mcmackem didn't do when he was in that league with them, the big test will be if they get promoted so until then it's too early to judge.

Another question. Do you think people who go to games have a better insight into the games and the whole club than those who do not ?

There are plus points to being at the match and watching it on tv, I've watched matches where IMO players have played well yet I've watched the highlights of the same match later when I've got home and those players haven't stood out as much as I thought they did, Martins and Dyer being a good example away to Birmingham earlier this season.

You do get a better feeling of what each player has contributed from being at the match though.