Wigan Today

FalkirkMag

I've just arrived back in Scotland after being at today's game, I'm a lifelong Rangers fan and a from afar Newcastle supporter for almost 30 years, but I made one observation today, if the players put in as much effort in backing the team as the fans do in supporting them we'd have been in the Champions League this week & challenging for the Premiership title, the support was absolutely magnificent today, my hat off to each and every single one of u.

I've just arrived back in Scotland after being at today's game, I'm a lifelong Rangers fan and a from afar Newcastle supporter for almost 30 years, but I made one observation today, if the players put in as much effort in backing the team as the fans do in supporting them we'd have been in the Champions League this week & challenging for the Premiership title, the support was absolutely magnificent today, my hat off to each and every single one of u.

Was some Scottish people in front of me at the match today, whipped out a Scotland Flag when the teams came out, was that you?

I thought our support today was very good in numbers but distinctly average in terms of noise.

Was some Scottish people in front of me at the match today, whipped out a Scotland Flag when the teams came out, was that you?

I thought our support today was very good in numbers but distinctly average in terms of noise.

No mate, we were in N1 about half a dozen rows from the back, but I knew there were a few Rangers fan coming down to watch the toon as it was discussed on the website follow follow.

No mate, we were in N1 about half a dozen rows from the back, but I knew there were a few Rangers fan coming down to watch the toon as it was discussed on the website follow follow.

Ah right, well there was a group in front of me about 7 or 8 of them and I was in the row behind so couldn't see what was on their flag.

Ah right, well there was a group in front of me about 7 or 8 of them and I was in the row behind so couldn't see what was on their flag.

Surely it was a White diagonal cross on a Blue background :naughty:

Surely it was a White diagonal cross on a Blue background :naughty:

Obviously, thats how I knew it was a Scotland flag, but I couldn't read the writing on it!