Virgin Media

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother has Sky and all his mates have got Virgim Media. Poor bugger was getting bombarded with e-mails/texts/phone calls for him to tape all the stuff on Sky One that they were all missing. Poor bugger was fucking sick. :D

I telephoned to tell Virgin I was changing to Sky and it took an hour to get through and apparently there were 500 people on hold. If this many people are changing to Sky as a result they may well make more money not allowing Virgin to have the channels.

I had to ask round my whole office to get someone to video Dream Team as most people now have Sky+ and not videos. I managed to get it in the end but can't keep asking every week until the end of the season!

I had to ask round my whole office to get someone to video Dream Team as most people now have Sky+ and not videos. I managed to get it in the end but can't keep asking every week until the end of the season!

Stop watching it then. It'll never end.

Were you not embarrassed admitting to not only watching that crap, but being absolutely grief-stricken at the prospect of missing it? :D

I had to tape 24 for me brother last night like.

I watched the first series of it back when it was on BBC and never really got in to it. Now I've got to tape it for him every bloody week. I just hope there's nothing I want to watch at 9pm on sundays.

Just tried to order two of the sim cards and their staff got my details wrong on two occassions, gonna have to ring back tomorrow.......Unfuckingbelievable

Telewest were always very good at the customer care. Hope this isn't the start of them turning to shit.

*blood boils at the recollections of shitness from them* :D:D:D

This is the last ever series and after watching it this long I want to know how it finishes!

This is the last ever series and after watching it this long I want to know how it finishes!

They win the league, then the stadium comes crashing down after being hit by an asteroid.

Well it'll be some shite like that anyway as there has already been plane crashes, bus crashes, explosions etc killing off every other member of that team year after year...

ASDA have freeview boxes in for 30quid, if people are so desperate to watch Sky1 then get one of them to go alongside your cable. Then you can have additional channels in another room as well.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6405549.stm

The firm said last month it would drop Sky Three, Sky News and Sky Sports News from Freeview and use their capacity to run a pay-TV service instead.

BSkyB now says it plans to offer programmes from its Sky One channel via standard TV aerials from this summer.

The broadcaster has applied to media regulator Ofcom to be allowed to offer four subscription channels, which could be accessed with a Freeview box.

It has still to decide whether to offer the Sky One channel in its entirety or just a selection of its programmes.

Edited by BlueStar