That fat kid that's all over the news

Gemmill

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From the same article:

One National Health Service source said: “We have attempted many times to arrange for Connor to have appointments with community and paediatric nutritionists, public health experts, school nurses and social workers to weigh and measure him and to address his diet, but the appointments have been missed.

“Taking the child into care or putting him on the child protection register is absolutely the last resort. We do not do these things lightly but we have got to consider what effect this life-style is having on his health. Child abuse is not just about hitting your children or sexually abusing them, it is also about neglect.”

Why doesn't the bit in bold surprise me. I wonder what the mother had to do that was so important that she couldn't take him to these appointments. Perhaps she was expecting an ambulance to turn up to take them there. Scum tbh.

she was on GMTV yesterday. She missed the appointments because she has depression, had a panic attack and therefore couldnt make it. The only way to avoid these attacks is to stay slumped on the couch, smoke a few Regal and watch Jeremy Kyle.

From the same article:

One National Health Service source said: “We have attempted many times to arrange for Connor to have appointments with community and paediatric nutritionists, public health experts, school nurses and social workers to weigh and measure him and to address his diet, but the appointments have been missed.

“Taking the child into care or putting him on the child protection register is absolutely the last resort. We do not do these things lightly but we have got to consider what effect this life-style is having on his health. Child abuse is not just about hitting your children or sexually abusing them, it is also about neglect.”

Why doesn't the bit in bold surprise me. I wonder what the mother had to do that was so important that she couldn't take him to these appointments. Perhaps she was expecting an ambulance to turn up to take them there. Scum tbh.

she was on GMTV yesterday. She missed the appointments because she has depression, had a panic attack and therefore couldnt make it. The only way to avoid these attacks is to stay slumped on the couch, smoke a few Regal and watch Jeremy Kyle.

And still manage to meet your appointment with GMTV.

From the same article:

And still manage to meet your appointment with GMTV.

:naughty: The stupid fucking bint.

Problem is the country's full of charver dole waller scum like this, this is just an extreme example, and at least as far as I can tell they aren't criminals. What's going to happen to the country as these mutants breed, getting progressively worse with each generation? There's no easy answers but as a society we appear to be fucked in the future I fear.

Problem is the country's full of charver dole waller scum like this, this is just an extreme example, and at least as far as I can tell they aren't criminals. What's going to happen to the country as these mutants breed, getting progressively worse with each generation? There's no easy answers but as a society we appear to be fucked in the future I fear.

There's one easy answer. Cull.

There's one easy answer. Cull.

I immediately sang in my head "Who ya gonna cull? GHOSTBUSTERS!!" :naughty:

Not much chance of this kid breeding tbh. Even if he found a lass willing to go looking for his cock, chances are she wouldn't find it.

Not much chance of this kid breeding tbh. Even if he found a lass willing to go looking for his cock, chances are she wouldn't find it.

:naughty:

"Gwan man, fart and gissa a clue marra"

:lol:

:naughty:

He's a kid who likes cake and she's a selfish bint who plied him with it to excess in order to shut him up when her hubby left and she couldn't cope.

Thick as pig shit? lazy? Unfortunate? I'd agree, but 'scum' is a bit strong.

From the same article:

my type of lass tbh :naughty:

The underclass should be sterilized.

To be honest people like this should be made an example of.

For fucks sake it's just lazy.

Easy soloutions...

A. Stop Feeding him shite / Eventually starvation will kick in then feed him good stuff.

B. Tie the fat twat to a tred mill/

C. Mass Cullling of the underclass.

D. Fidddy Cent

E. Sterilize thick lazy bastards so it doesnt happen...

Fucking hell im a facist :naughty:

she's a bad parent tbh. Kids need boundaries, him throwing tantrums will persist until he's ignored and realises tantrums don't work or he's suitably punished.

I'd be furious if he underwent drastic medical procedures, he's young enough to change his lifestyle dramatically and lead a "normal" life.

His mother needs less of the pandering, simpering social worker-types and a fucking rocket up her.

How the fuck can she blame anyone but herself for letting the kid get in that state?

she's a bad parent tbh. Kids need boundaries, him throwing tantrums will persist until he's ignored and realises tantrums don't work or he's suitably punished.

I'd be furious if he underwent drastic medical procedures, he's young enough to change his lifestyle dramatically and lead a "normal" life.

His mother needs less of the pandering, simpering social worker-types and a fucking rocket up her.

How the fuck can she blame anyone but herself for letting the kid get in that state?

I picture your mother shifting uncomfortably in her seat upon reading that. :lol:

I picture your mother shifting uncomfortably in her seat upon reading that. :lol:

tbh my mam was pretty bad for forcefeeding me. But I was lucky enough to have a fast metabolism when I lived at home. When I moved down here and continued the same eating habits I piled on the pounds, now I've realised I can't eat anything and get away with it, hence losing weight.

anyway... I'm not in this guys league, it's not even the same sport. His mother was neglectful and lazy.. my mam can only be accused of being overly motherly.. something which is nice in moderation...

tbh my mam was pretty bad for forcefeeding me. But I was lucky enough to have a fast metabolism when I lived at home. When I moved down here and continued the same eating habits I piled on the pounds, now I've realised I can't eat anything and get away with it, hence losing weight.

anyway... I'm not in this guys league, it's not even the same sport. His mother was neglectful and lazy.. my mam can only be accused of being overly motherly.. something which is nice in moderation...

:lol:

I think he was joking you know. You appear a bit sensitive. :nufc:

It's weird how you can eat loads more when you're younger without putting on weight. I dread to think what this lad will be like when he's in his 20's.

It's weird how you can eat loads more when you're younger without putting on weight. I dread to think what this lad will be like when he's in his 20's.

When you were younger as well most kids done loads of activities though as well, I mean I used to play footy practically every night with me mates as well most of the time during breaks etc at school.