worst city/town to have a night out in (uk)

bobbyshinton

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Telford :lol:

Is Madley near telford (black country) if so I think you are onto a winner here

There is a little village next to Telford called Madley (Ive stayed in some hotel there called the Madley Court), Telfords about 15 mins away from Wolverhampton and has got nothing there but Inland Revenue buildings and a shopping centre.

Imagine Washington on Prozac and you have an inkling of the Telford buzz.

There is a little village next to Telford called Madley (Ive stayed in some hotel there called the Madley Court), Telfords about 15 mins away from Wolverhampton and has got nothing there but Inland Revenue buildings and a shopping centre.

stayed in a cracking hotel in Madley, overlooking a private lake. Was working for a food company when they took a ice cream factory over in Telford (Clarkes) drank in Telford, like you say what a fucking hole

Persoanlly, I think a night out can be good almost wherever you are. For me it depends a lot on the company. My lot have managed to make great nights out of seemingly awful situations. I have had some shite nights out but it's been more to do with the way the night went rather than where we were.

Stoke wasn't one of those mind. Fuck me!

A lad I know reckons Crewe is fucking awful. Coinidentaly, he's a mackem, and was there because they were playing them that day. Why the fuck they chose that one to stop over is beyond me! He also reckons another bunch of lads were featured on a telly programme about away days, on the same trip, and they did thier best to make it look shit aswell.

Edited by WubbleUC

Manchester.

Zip it you pseudo-Scouse zeppelin! :D

:lol:

Obviously I wasn't being serious, Manchester is a superb night out; but Liverpool has a superb night life too, well it used too anyway. Even in the late 80s many of the pubs were open until the early hours and there were dozens of clubs.

Persoanlly, I think a night out can be good almost wherever you are. For me it depends a lot on the company. My lot have managed to make great nights out of seemingly awful situations. I have had some shite nights out but it's been more to do with the way the night went rather than where we were.

A lad I know reckons Crewe is fucking awful. Coinidentaly, he's a mackem, and was there because they were playing them that day. Why the fuck they chose that one to stop over is beyond me! He also reckons another bunch of lads were featured on a telly programme about away days, on the same trip, and they did thier best to make it look shit aswell.

Wor lass is from Crewe and I can confirm that it is the fucking complete shit-hole!

When I said Stoke I had another one in the back of my mind aswell but I couldn't for the life of me pull it out of my brain

It was Crewe!!! :lol::D

stayed in a cracking hotel in Madley, overlooking a private lake. Was working for a food company when they took a ice cream factory over in Telford (Clarkes) drank in Telford, like you say what a fucking hole

Clarion_Hotel_Madeley_Court.jpg

Thats the hotel, big old manor house type with a dining room the size of the city hall.

If you go to Telford you have to drink in the villages on the outskirts unless you fancy the bar in the bowling alley.

Telford :D

Stevenage comes close to Telford but not quite as bad. Wellington is the best Telford has to offer like Pud, at least theres a few pubs there. Thank God I dont live there anymore :lol: