Last half hours

The Fish

:lol:

so fucking bored, I either start on a enw piece of work and get stuck behind at work for an extra half hour... or I do fuck all for the nextthrity minutes, whilst maintaining the perception that I'm busy...

:D

so fucking bored, I either start on a enw piece of work and get stuck behind at work for an extra half hour... or I do fuck all for the nextthrity minutes, whilst maintaining the perception that I'm busy...

Just try and cover up the fact you're pissed at work would be my suggested strategy for you :lol:

you're both a pile of bastardness.

not pissed just trying to type incognito

and thanks Rents... that's a barrel of fucking good.

I was hoping to tap into the well of expertise when it comes to on-the-job loafing.

we've got some paragons in that field on here...

I was hoping to tap into the well of expertise when it comes to on-the-job loafing.

The first rule of loafing is to make yourself indispensible.

I can see your problem. :lol:

The first rule of loafing is to make yourself indispensible.

I can see your problem. :icon_lol:

:lol: give me a chance man, this is only my third week.

don't worry though, soon they'll crumble if I pull a sicky!

right now they'd barely notice :D

girls in my office seem to spend the last half hour checking their faces, psraying perfume and colouring things in ?? :D

reorganising their post its, and making pretty biro doodles for their folders??? mental !

the men seem to spend the last half hour trying to organise 5 a side footy matches that never happen and meetings in the pubs which is proably the cause.... :lol:

the last half hour of the working day exists solely so that those of us on flexi time can rip the piss out of the rest of you.

Me? oh I finished at 1.30 today :lol:

God I used to love flexi

work 7-5 mon-thurs bunk off early on Friday and still be in credit.

the job I was doing was so mindless I could be done by 11am even if I was taying the full day, so I could get ahead or just doss about, read the paper and listen to the radio. No internet though... so I left

the last half hour of the working day exists solely so that those of us on flexi time can rip the piss out of the rest of you.

Me? oh I finished at 1.30 today :icon_lol:

bloody civil servants, no wonder the country is up the shi**er ! :lol::D

Me? oh I finished at 1.30 today :D

bloody civil servants, no wonder the country is up the shi**er ! :lol::icon_lol:

too right hun :D

Can't you just tidy up or do some filing? Always worked for me, a brainless activity that makes that last 30mins fly by.

Failing that, go and hide in the bogs and play snake (on your phone :lol:), I started doing that in the dark days towards the end of one of my most hated jobs

I've been coloring in a spreadsheet of contact numbers, putting nice borders round stuff and looking through here...

I'm getting sacked soon aren't I? :D

Failing that, go and hide in the bogs and play snake (on your phone :lol:), I started doing that in the dark days towards the end of one of my most hated jobs

:D Aye done that loads. Just told some old bat I had bowel problems when she asked where i'd been!

:D Aye done that loads. Just told some old bat I had bowel problems when she asked where i'd been!

Me? oh I finished at 1.30 today :lol:

i helped our aa's with their count, had a sexual orientation presentation and finished work at 11.15.

ive done no work to speak of today.

Can't you just tidy up or do some filing? Always worked for me, a brainless activity that makes that last 30mins fly by.

I've been coloring in a spreadsheet of contact numbers, putting nice borders round stuff and looking through here...

I'm getting sacked soon aren't I? :icon_lol:

I was going to suggest sorting PC files, but you need to keep away from stuff on the PC, but it's too obvious when suspicions of loafing are about. You can also waste time labelling stuff, making notices etc, there's always tatty shite in the office that needs renewing

Whatever you do do, make sure it somehow improves your lot for when you do actually do your job, doing anything else is a bit daft really :D

Me? oh I finished at 1.30 today :D

bloody civil servants, no wonder the country is up the shi**er ! :lol::icon_lol:

too right hun :D

There's always privatisation :D

its what civil servants do with all that flexy time that worries me.... god knows what you all get up to tho..

could end up nickin pool cars and going off for mad midday sessions !!!!!! all while producing p45s for ppl you dont like as a joke lol

It only really works in large places where you aren't usually supposed to be in one place :icon_lol:

Ironic now that he's probaby already fucked off home :icon_lol::lol:

and... he's home

:D

35 minute walk from the new offices.

shame it's fucking miserable weather and I forgot my umbrella.

Hot Shower, hot cuppa, pop my washing in the machine and then I can relax for the night