Would anyone like to see West Ham stay up

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite like them for a London club. Not arsed really though in all honesty. I suppose I'd like to see Ashton here, which is more likely to happen if they do go down.

I know it is petty of me but I would love to see them go down with their new signings. Does anyone want them to stay up?

never been to Upton Park nd wanna go so suppose i want them to stop up - but there again i want aston here too so suppose we cud get them in the cup lol :(

For me, West Ham are a dichotomy. When they're down, you buy into the history and lovable cockney rogue shite, and half think wouldn't it be nice if they came up. Then when they're up, you realise what a bunch of arse they really are, and I for one can't wait to see them nosedive back to where they belong.

Not really bothered tbh, but it would be quite funny considering the 'we will compete with the best teams in Europe' shit they came out with following a)Signing the Argies and b)the takeover by the egghead.

I'm with Alex on the basis I'd would love to see Dean Ashton here. But I'm also with Scottish Mag in that I would hate to see Anton Ferdiand here. Unfortuately, I get the feeling it's more likely the latter will join that the former as we'll be the only ones stupid enough to pay over the odds for an average Englsih centre half.

Talking to fellow fans and looking on here it seems that no-one rates Ferdinand. You just know we're going to end up buying him in the summer for £6m-£8m to one collective massive groan around Tyneside.

Talking to fellow fans and looking on here it seems that no-one rates Ferdinand. You just know we're going to end up buying him in the summer for £6m-£8m to one collective massive groan around Tyneside.

he looks every inch a newcastle defender tbh.

can you imagine ferdinand and bramble at the back? it would be like bramble and boumsong all over again, tweedle dum and tweedle dee mark II

he looks every inch a newcastle defender tbh.

can you imagine ferdinand and bramble at the back? it would be like bramble and boumsong all over again, tweedle dum and tweedle dee mark II

The bairns would think the circus was in town.

I know it is petty of me but I would love to see them go down with their new signings. Does anyone want them to stay up?

Definitely not.

if they go down there are only 2 players i'd want

tevez and ashton....

both pretty fucking good players tbh.

I'd take a fair few of their squad tbh

They may not all be good enough to get in our first team but they would be far better back up players than what we have now.