Intertoto 'cup'

sweetleftpeg

From .Com;

An award recognising the fact that we are the current Intertoto champions (by virtue of being the last remaining side from that competition still in the UEFA Cup) is to be presented to the club before the AZ tie next Thursday.

Captain Scott Parker will receive the award along with one Toon fan, chosen from those in attendance at Saturday's Smoggie clash.

The club will announce a seat number at half time on Saturday at SJP and the holder of that ticket will be invited to participate in Thursday's pre-game ceremony.

Let's hope that lucky person wasn't going to stay home and watch it on the telly.....

The gesture marks the fact that Saturday's game will see the one millionth fan pass through the SJP turnstiles this season for competitive games.

If it's me, I'm not owning up and I'm not answering my phone all week.

Why is it "Mickey Mouse" cup by the way? I mean Mickey is the big dog over at Disney.

no, that's Pluto :(

Goofy's bigger, I believe... plus, he can talk

Ah, the age old question: If Pluto is the dog, then what the fuck is Goofy?

Guest Patrokles

Why is it "Mickey Mouse" cup by the way? I mean Mickey is the big dog over at Disney.

no, that's Pluto :blink:

Goofy's bigger, I believe... plus, he can talk

Ah, the age old question: If Pluto is the dog, then what the fuck is Goofy?

Someone's been revisiting their Rob Reiner collection. :(

Goofy is a dog too, but he has a bowtie. Because he has clothing, he is above Pluto who does not.

That is the honest to God Disney explanation.

Goofy is a dog too, but he has a bowtie. Because he has clothing, he is above Pluto who does not.

But Goofy talks, and I think in some instances holds down employment. How does a bowtie give him these abilities?

But Goofy talks, and I think in some instances holds down employment. How does a bowtie give him these abilities?

Dunno, why does Donald Duck wear a waistcoat but no pants?

Because he can?

I think we're just going to have to come to grips with the truth; Disney cartoons can be described as factually inaccurate at best. One might almost say they are fictional.

Made the girlfriend miss Hollyoaks so I could see the presentation. She was not happy after it showed Parker with the “trophy” then cut straight back to the presenter! :icon_lol:

Edited by khay

Now I might be wrong but in a recent interview I attended with Scudamore ( CEO FA PREM LEAGUE) he said after my boast that Ncle had at least one cup ..( Intertoto) that it was set up by a Swedish betting syndicate who had recently been rumbled and in his eyes it meant nothing! He also said that he supported Bristol City so read into that if you will! twat!