Quiet Sundays ???

Radgina

My sunday has been boring as bat poo. It is about 37 degrees outside and i have been sitting here all day watching TV and pondering about uni work.... boring.

Just found out it is going to be 39 tomorrow and then a couple of days of temperatures in the 40's... suntastic.

think I will just chill out, play a few hands of poker, maybe see what I have Sky+'d during the week then get ready for the quiz tonight in case anyone shows up this week :( At least I can use last weeks and don't have to bother doing a new one !!

playing footy today, my teams third in its league and we are playing the second placed team.

i reckon we'll do them as well as last time we played 2 of my corners created goals in a 4-2 win.

once thats done its down the local for a couple of beers, then top gear, MOTD2 and sleep.

So far I’ve managed to do the dishes, play a couple of games for my master league in PES. Currently listening to some music just now and having a browse on the Internet to pass some time till I get ready to leave for work. Parents are meeting me after work to take me for supper somewhere, then my mum will take me food shopping. So might make it back for the last half hour of top gear. Then some uni work might get done before match of the day two.

well that little shopping expedition took up an hour and a half......still no chicken for dinner tho :blink: look's like a visit to Tesco is in order now...think I'll just send wor lad :(

I watched episodes 3-6 of Heroes last night and have really got into it - going to have a marathon for the rest of the day and see how far I can get.

Loving my quiet Sunday. Watched a few things I'd recorded on Sky+ and now just loafing on here.. however my mam has just rang to inform me she's bringing my gran, auntie & cousin back here after Sunday lunch (which I couldn't be arsed to go to due to hangover/laziness) so my peace is about to be shattered..

'Entertained' mrs hips

Got up.

pm'd Cath to say how fab she looked last night.

Went to the shops for the papers and some stuff for dinner tonight.

Went to the bridge at Jesmond dene to see the 'artwork'

Went to the cemetary to lay some flowers.

Home now, thank God - it's fookin freezin' oot there!

Laze around as much as poss from now.