Isnt it funny the things you think of whilst having a dump

Lazarus

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You should always have a good piece of literature in your bathroom in case it's going to be a long one. I have the Football Yearbook in mine for example, so I can check who did win the 1976 Scottish FA Cup final while squeezing out that last log..

Im generally wondering where the hell the big log went? Clearly i heard a loud clap of thunder when it broke the surface of the water but where did it go? Then i question myself after i see a peanut sized log....

Affirmative. I can Wii and Pii.

:D

that is, perhaps, the most upsetting thing I've ever read.

Edited by The Fish

I read on the pan I have a collection of reading material in the lav, mainly FHM, FOURFOURTWO and T3, some times I take a novel, its the sign of a good book when it scores on the cold arse rating.

Am I the only one who shits, wipes and then leaves? I'm normally in and out in a couple of minutes, if I want to read a book I can think of nicer places than my FREEZING cold bathroom.

Am I the only one who shits, wipes and then leaves? I'm normally in and out in a couple of minutes, if I want to read a book I can think of nicer places than my FREEZING cold bathroom.

Ditto. In, out, shake it all about. :D

Am I the only one who shits, wipes and then leaves?

Don't you wash your hands ?

:D

Nah, I find it more hygenic to lick them.

Shame your tongue can't reach your arse as then you could kill two birds with one stone.